|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 6.5 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||TL-PTG2|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||Yes|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
PAC TL-PTG2 Tone Generator and Speaker Polarity Tester with RCA Cable Tester
- Tone Generator and Speaker Polarity Tester
- Perfect for safely troubleshooting and testing audio systems
- Output range of 0-8 volts at a variable 13 to 10,000Hz tone
- 9V Speaker popper for visually testing speaker connection polarity
- Includes RCA and alligator clips for connection
- Safely troubleshooting and testing audio systems
- Output range of 0-8-volts at a variable 13 to 10,000Hz tone
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Fluke Networks 26000900 Pro3000 Tone Generator and Probe Kit with SmartTone Technology
Extech TG20 Wire Tracer and Tone Generator
Klein Tools VDV500-063 Wire Tracer Tone Generator, Toner-Pro, Phone (RJ11 and RJ12), Data (RJ45) Coax and Other Non-Energized Wire Tracer
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1|
Perfect for safely troubleshooting and testing audio systems. Offers an output range of 0-8 volts at a variable 13 to 10,000Hz tone for setting system levels, checking speaker x-over points, verifying connections and general trouble shooting. The TL-PTG2 also has a 9v speaker popper for visually testing speaker connection polarity. Connections can be made via supplied RCA or alligator clips. It features an auto shutoff for extended battery life. It is a very small size, making it easy for hand held use and is also designed with rotary control knobs for easy tone and level adjustments.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Was going to build one to trace out the 25 pairs of speaker wires buried in my walls and ceilings.. Yeah, I marked them when I pulled them but there is still had some confusion and uncertainty....By the time I figured out the components, ordered them, then assembled them, it was worth the few extra bucks to just buy this tester. Many many $100s in speakers and quibbling over a few dollars for a toner/tester is just silly.
Even tested some questionable drivers I had laying around. Should come in handy to test crossovers to hear the ''combined output'' at the cross over points when I build them for the line arrays and 2/3 ways. . Obviously it won't tell me the Xover frequency but it will tell me if the cut-off slops are too wide and steep and if the baffle step freq is off.. (there would be an obvious "dead spot" at cross over frequency)
I haven't tested the RCA cable tester, but it seems like this should be ok if you want that.
This is not worth buying.