Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on December 31, 2012
It's a great idea it just doesn't seem like it was designed by anyone who knows what "fit" person needs in a big a** meal bag. For example the side pockets for blender bottles is almost not tall enough to accommodate a blender bottle! Like how basic a design need and even that was poorly done. It's a tight fit to zip two up in the side pocket. The plastic containers for the meals just seem low budget. I would except top of the line even glass containers like those newer ones that ziplock a started making would be perfect considering how well they would be protected while inside the bag. I could go on for days about why I feel it's not worth the money but in the end I would say if purchasing the larger bag over the smaller one has even crossed your mind I would without doubt choose the bigger one.
on February 7, 2013
Love it. Such a big help. I am currently training for my bikini competition and I work all day everyday so this bag has definitely kept me on track with my diet. My coworkers at first laughed at me because it was practically the size of me, but now that they've seen how awesome it is, they're all now buying one as well. It's a plus that's it's pink. Matches my gym bag. I wish they made the five meal bag in pink though. Overall, this bag was worth every cent and I strongly recommend it to anyone who is training for a bodybuilding show or even just for someone who is busy, out all day. Thanks 6pack!!!
on August 19, 2012
I love this bag it has room for three meals and snacks and my supplements. I am so glad i bought it!!!
on January 17, 2013
Great bag, great organizational compartments. It fits everything I need for my 12 hour shifts at work.
The only downside is that it is huge. I ended up getting the smaller version of the two and it still is huge. It weighs about 5 lbs without any food in it and as my husband jokes " it looks like an additional backpack you carry to work"
Other than that, I absolutely love it!!!!
on April 23, 2016
My wife has used her bag for 4 years now and it's in great shape. I've owned two of my own (the 6 pack version).
on November 15, 2012
This bag has room for everything and the middle "console" is removable for added convenience! You will not be disappointed. Customer Service is also very great to deal with and prompt in response. One of my freezer bags was damaged and they replaced it right away.
on January 7, 2013
It was a gift for my daughter who says she is very happy with it. She is gluten intolerant which makes eating out challenging. The meal management system helps her to always have exactly what she plans to eat available eliminating the stress of trying to find food to purchase that won't make her sick.
on February 18, 2016
Excellent product. Outstanding transaction. Thank you.
on January 30, 2013
She absolutely loves this bag...She takes the bag to work everyday and it not only stores all of her supplements and food but the bag will stay cold for a few days without having to freeze the ice packs. A must have for those into fitness and health.
on November 29, 2015
Best lunch box ever made! Use it everyday for work.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.