Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2 PACK ANL FUSES 300 AMP GOLD PLATED
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on March 28, 2011
I had recently brought this two fuses and they work great but l had notice that the only difference. Was that they were not the same as the what l saw on the picture they came with a solid line in the middle of the fuse. The picture shows a wave in the middle of it all they need to do is put the right product in the picture. Other than that awesome Fuses can handle the power throw it.
on January 1, 2011
Looking for a 300 amp fuse this is the one to go for it for the price, but looking at a true 300 amp fuse this is not what you want, is more like 250 amp fuse what I got it tough the mail. I have compared with my kicker and stinger 300 amp fuse is not even close to those 2 brands all that, more like my 250 amp e2 fuse. But it'll dose the job or get done what you wanted them to do. a true 300 amp fuse this is not what you wanted for sure.
on April 8, 2015
This was a great buy. I got two 300 amp fuses with free delivery for about $4.95. Do your research and look around on the net before you buy.
Good deals are becoming easy to find these days.
on April 9, 2013
These fuses are among the best available. Never had a issue with these fuses as they perform well.

Recommend the product to everyone
on April 19, 2012
The fuses are basically standbys if I need them and I couldn't go wrong for this price. I will definitely order these again if I need them.
on June 14, 2014
I needed these for my 2000 watt car system. They hold up as far as the current. You cant go wrong with theses. Yes Id buy these again.
on July 9, 2015
The items are not the Gold plated fuse, they are sliver color plated. So they are not as same as the picture that the seller posted.
on April 10, 2016
Seems like a quality product. I have recently installed and it went well.
on August 14, 2015
the fuse I got are ok but the were not plated gold, they were silver.
on July 11, 2014
Great Fuses. No issues. they are holding up great.