|Manufacturer||BusBoard Prototype Systems|
|Item Weight||0.16 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 3.94 x 0.06 inches|
|Item model number||PAD3U|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
PAD3U PadBoard-3U, Pad per Hole, 2 Sided PCB, Plated Holes, 3.94 x 6.30 in (100 x 160 mm)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Double-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board with plated holes. Components can be soldered to either side.
- A square pad every 5th hole makes it easy to align components on top and bottom.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 38 x 62 holes, 0.037" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers.
- Standard single height (3U) Eurocard/VME size. 3.9" wide, 6.3" long, 1/16" thick (100 x 160 x 1.6mm). Off-the-shelf 3U size enclosures are available.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The PadBoard-3U prototyping circuit board has a general purpose pad-per-hole pattern which is good for general purpose analog and digital use. It is a double-sided board with plated holes, which allows components to be soldered to either side of the board. A square pad is provided every 5th hole, which makes it easy to align components on the top and bottom of the board. The PCB accepts a 96 pin DIN-41612 VME connector for backplane or board-to-board applications. Holes for ejector latches are provided.