Consider these available items
Panasonic Lumix G85 4K Digital Camera, 12-60mm Power O.I.S. Lens, 16 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera, 5 Axis In-Body Dual Image Stabilization, 3-Inch Tilt and Touch LCD, DMC-G85MK (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Model Name||Panasonic Lumix G85|
|Type of product||Compact|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fine Detail Performance: 16 megapixel micro four thirds sensor with no low pass filter resulting in a near 10 percent boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 megapixel micro four thirds sensors; Color temperature setting 2500 to 10000K in 100K
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera: With 12 60 millimeter lens, Shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs
- Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization: In body 5 axis dual image stabilization works in both photo and motion picture recording including 4K video to produce clear handheld shots even in low light conditions. Diopter adjustment:-4.0 - +4.0 (dpt)
- Live Viewfinder & Flip LCD Display: Integrated eye level OLED live viewfinder (2360K dots) and rear touch Enabled 3 inch LCD Display (1040K dots) adjusts for optimal viewing angles to maximize viewing
- 4K video Capture: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive Lumix 4K photo and 4K Post Focus allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been Taken
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G85MK digital camera
Imagined by Creators. Built by LUMIX.
The compact LUMIX G85 body and 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 lens include cutting-edge video, audio, creative controls, image stabilization and more. And with LUMIX 4K Photo you can pick your perfect moment from individual video frames to save as high-res pictures.
Optional Power Grip
Shoot longer with two batteries - one in the camera, the other in the battery grip (DMW-BGG1). The optional grip makes handling the camera more comfortable, even in vertical angle shooting.
What You See Is What You Get
A Live View Finder with 0.74x (35mm equiv.) magnification ratio lets you frame and capture everything you see. Plus, 2360K-dot high resolution and 100% color reproduction provide high visibility.
Compare LUMIX Cameras
For today's interchangeable lens camera enthusiasts or anyone looking for a lighter, newer more intelligent alternative to bulky DSLRs, the Panasonic Lumix 4K Digital Camera DMC G85MK with 12 60mm Power O.I.S. lens delivers impressive, no compromise performance. This 4K Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera is nearly half the size of most DSLRs yet delivers impressive 16 megapixel large sensor performance in the most compact camera system ever designed by Panasonic Lumix. Thanks to the elimination of the low pass filter, its fine detail resolving power is boosted nearly 10 percent over previous 16 megapixel sensors. Image stabilization is top of its class with the complementary Lumix 2 axis lens O.I.S. and a new 5 axis in body I.S., available in either photo or video recording modes. Camera purists will enjoy the familiar quick access thumbwheel controls and integrated 2360K dot eye level electronic live viewfinder, plus an articulating flip LCD display for greater flexibility in difficult shooting angles. Modern enthusiasts will love the Wi Fi mobile control and next generation flexibility that 4K Video, 4K photo and 4K Post Focus modes bring to the creative experience. Recording media (Compatible with UHS I / UHS II UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards).