Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PANASONIC LUMIX G X VARIO II PROFESSIONAL LENS, 12..." and save 22% off the $999.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
PANASONIC LUMIX G X VARIO II PROFESSIONAL LENS, 12-35MM, DUAL I.S. 2.0 WITH POWER OPTICAL I.S., MIRRORLESS MICRO FOUR THIRDS, H-HSA12035 (2017 Model - USA BLACK)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Upgraded faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor for improved video performance
- Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with enhanced LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirror less cameras.
- 3X Optical 24-70mm F2.8 Constant Aperture
- Durability metal body for various weather conditions (Splash proof / Dustproof / Freeze proof)
- Professional high-quality X Series optics with Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating. (4 ASPH / 1 UED / 1 UHR)
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
12-35mm / F2.8 VERSATILE HIGH PERFORMANCE
Get high F2.8 brightness over the entire zoom range with this high-speed zoom lens. Its focal length of 12 - 35mm (35mm camera equivalent: 24 - 70mm) covers wide-angle to standard to medium telephoto shooting. Not only ideal for capturing landscapes while traveling, this lens’s wide diameter gives you top-quality indoor shots too. Perceptive and defocusing effects add to the features, giving you exactly the kind of photos and videos you’re looking for. Its splash/dust/freezeproof design also makes it great for shooting outdoors, so you can use it in nearly any weather with a splash/dust/freezeproof LUMIX camera and be creative.
SPLASH / DUST / FREEZEPROOF
Brave the elements in nearly any kind of weather or shooting location. This lens features a splash/dust/freezeproof construction* that is tough enough to withstand even heavy field use. It protects the lens system inside from sand, rain and more, making it perfect for shooting under harsh conditions. Now there is nothing holding you back from capturing the creative nature or landscape shots you want.
*The lens supports this feature in conjunction with splash/dust/freezeproof LUMIX cameras.
Capture scenes carefree or at the spur of the moment. The optical image stabilization (O.I.S.) technology built directly into the lens ensures your photos will look great, with sharp blur-free contours across the entire picture.
Taking highly popular MEGA O.I.S. further, this advanced technology immediately compensates even large camera shake and vibrations that may occur in photography. So you can capture true-to-life scenes without the need for a tripod. In the end, you’ll enjoy wonderfully crisp images.
With video support any user has everything they need for recording with their LUMIX camera. Not only does it perform smooth aperture changes so there are no sudden jumps in exposure, it also boasts a silent design for enhanced capture of the scene’s audio. What’s more, the stunning AF performance of this lens records excellent 4K video, where precise focusing is essential.
NANO SURFACE COATING
Put an end to unwanted ghosting and flaring – the Nano Surface Coating has been applied to lenses within the system. This special, ultra-thin coating was developed originally by Panasonic to reduce bothersome reflections across the entire light spectrum. The result: crystal-clear pictures even if you’re photographing a light source in the dark
Aspherical (ASPH) lenses reduce size and weight, effectively preventing spherical and distortion aberration.
Ultra-high refractive index (UHR) lenses improve optical performance, reduce size and weight, and achieve uniform image quality from the center to the edges of the image.
Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion (UED) lenses correct chromatic aberration rendering sharp, high-contrast images with clear colors from corner to corner.
For lenses that are capable of compensating distortion, the horizontal axis of the MTF shows the distance from the center of the corrected image.