Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PANTOTHEN The natural acne solution - Oral Skin Care - zit, pimple, blemish, blackhead, treatment
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on March 9, 2013
I will be 40 this year and since my early 20s have been battling acne. I have tried all sorts of medication in the past including Retin-A, Proactive, over-the-counter meds, blu-light treatments and facials, without much success. Some of them work for some time and the stop working. Just before I tried Pantothen, I went to a spa place where they were charging me $1400 to do a package treatment of lasers to help cure it. I balked, and good thing I did because I came across the product ad and tried it. Within a couple of weeks, it cleared my cystic acne. I kept using it and it's a year now. I still have an occasional small pimple or two when I over indulge on fatty food, but don't have the pus and cysts like before. I am also using Kojic acid cream at night so the years of brown pigmentation is almost gone. People have actually commented on how good my skin have become. I love Pantothen...it has freed me from years of misery with acne.
on November 24, 2011
I am extremely happy to submit my review on Pantothen. I bought this product while seeking an alternative for Accutane. As a result of recurring acne on my face and shoulders my dermatologist wanted to prescribe me Accutane. I was aware of all the side-effects it has and therefore I decided to give my last fight. I told my Dr. that I am going to try a product I found online called Pantothen. He looked it up online and wished his best luck to me....

I am 28 years old today, I have had acne since I was 15 and I tried EVERYTHING, and I when I say everything, I mean it! I tried Benzoyl Peroxide Treatments, AHA peels, Oxy, Clean & Clear, Pro Active etc, etc.. I have tried natural remedies such as Baking Soda, Lemon Juice (applied on face), Egg white/aspirin Masks etc.. you name it.. and I tried it - Nothing helped for the long run, I tried changing my diet and that didn't help, some of the methods I tried made my acne even worse.

I have been struggling with my acne for 13 years. And I am honestly proud to say that Pantothen has put my acne breakouts under control. I am completely breakout free! I have been using Pantothen for over 2.5 months and most of my acne is cleared out and I can feel and see that the rest of my acne is clearly drying out. I feel beautiful, and I have such pretty skin!!! so glad to have found this product!!!

Thank God I didn't start taking Accutane!! I can't compliment enough on this miracle cure! This is a blessing to all acne sufferers!
I will definitely spread out the word! Pantothen ROCKS!!!
on July 1, 2013
We have been to the dermatologists several times to try and get control of the acne our daughter has been fighting. Not crazy about staying on antibiotic’s for long periods of time and next approach was to try accutane.

Did a little search on the internet and found this product, did a little research and read the revues. We figured we didn’t have anything to lose so we took her off her prescriptions and started this over a month ago. The result is a beautiful complexion with hardly any pimples; she now has maybe one or two a week whereas before it was multiple outbreaks. Also throw in 2 different summer camps were the sleep, diet and other things tend to be ignored.

Very happy with product!!!
on January 5, 2013
I have adult acne due to allergies & use this product whenever I have an outbreak. It dries your skin from the inside & I've noticed than when used with external acne treatments, speeds up the healing time. I've found if I use it daily (when no acne is present), that it dries my skin out too much. I only use it. When I notice my skin getting excessively oily I start taking Pantothen & usually that's all I need.
on October 28, 2011
I finished the whole bottle of this product with no results. This product is to be taken 4 times a day. I think it is too expensive. Without a good skin care routine, this product will not be helpful. I am still looking for a good skin care routine. Hope people had better luck with this product than me.
on May 28, 2014
Tried it for 6 months with little effect. Returned 5 unopened bottles, all within warranty limit. Never got any money back. Been writing them 4 emails since, which have all been ignored. Can definitely not recommend anyone buying from these guys. Im doing accutane/isotretinoin now, which is much better.
on February 10, 2012
4 out of the 5 people that have left 5 star reviews are people that have only commented on this one product. Whenever I see this, I get suspicioius.

This supplement is also very hard to find objective information about online. If you're thinking about using this product, do some more research before you buy it.
66 comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2011
So, I have to say, my 16 year old son has been suffering with very bad acne for about 3 years now. I have had him to 3 different dermatologists, and he has been on every antibiotic out there, and we tried hundreds of dollars worth of creams, soaps, etc..nothing really helped . the doctor said the only solution for his type of acne would be accutane.. I refused! I have done my research on that drug, and it is extremely dangerous! So, I went online and starting researching alternatives to accutane. This is where I came across Pantothen. yes, it is a bit pricey, but is all natural. My son has been taking it for 3 months now, and I can most deffinitely say that his acne is probably 60% better!! Its a little tough though to keep reminding a 16 year old to have to take 4 of these per day, but he does his best, and I can say absolutely that there is an improvement in his skin! It's not 100% though, as I'm probably going to keep him on this for another couple of months!Alls he uses for cleanser is a mild neutrogena cleanser that contains salycylic acid, as anything that contained benzoil peroxide just irritated his skin and dried him out worse! I wish I would have taken before and after pics, but I didn't!So, if you suffer, give it a try.. you really have nothing to lose!! Good luck!
55 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2011
I was researching natural supplements which addressed problem skin with ongoing outbreaks of acne. I am happy to report after using Pantothen for several weeks I noticed clearer skin with no further outbreaks. After I stopped using it I began having outbreaks again. There's no question in my mind that this product successfully addressed my acne problem and did what it said it could do. My experiment proved that this is the product for me. I will continue to use Pantothen.
on February 22, 2016
I took this product for 2 months, and didn't see any difference in my skin. I was cleaning my face regularly and eating fairly well. I was really hoping it would work, but it didn't. Maybe it's because I have combination skin. Oily and dry. I don't know.