|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.33 x 3.54 x 2.36 inches|
|Item model number||PA452|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Webcam 1080P Full HD PC Skype Camera, PAPALOOK PA452 Web Cam with Microphone, Video Calling and Recording for Computer Laptop Desktop, Plug and Play USB Camera for YouTube, Compatible with Windows
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Item Weight||0.22 Pounds|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CMOS|
About this item
- HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO - Enjoy high-quality 1920*1080P HD widescreen online video chat, making video calls, taking pictures and recordings with PAPALOOK PA452 Webcam
- BUILT-IN NOISE REDUCING MIC - Eliminate background noise and be heard clearly with the built-in noise-cancelling microphone. Who you're chatting with will enjoy the clear and crisp audio, even without using a dedicated headset
- PLUG AND PLAY - Simply connect this HD webcam to your computer and video chat instantly with Skype, Windows Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) or your favorite IM app
- OPERATION SYSTEM - We have updated drivers to ensure you continue to enjoy a seamless online chatting experience in Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- STREAM LIVE WEBCAM - Supports streaming video on OBS, Facebook, Youtube, XSplit, Mixer, Twitter, MSN, Yahoo and other media platforms (Google Hangouts, Amazon Chime, Face Time etc)
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Top rated from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Comparing it to others on zoom, the picture clarity stands out in comparison with the majority of others. I have Windows 10. Took a couple of minutes to get started. Just plug in to a usb port. Then half an hour trying to get the best camera angle! Also its handy that it lights up to show when it's on, for security issues. There is also a small switch at the back to switch it off.
A good pain free purchase