PAS-10RC PACIFIC ACTION SAIL- 1 sqm, red/clear (kayak not included)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Pacific Action Sail is suitable for most sit-in kayaks and sit-on-top kayaks up to ~14 feet long (4.3m).
- The sail is red ripstop nylon on top and features clear UV resistant marine grade PVC on the bottom, providing great forward viewing.
- Patented technology makes this sail safe, reliable, easy to use, and versatile.
- Sail is deployed and stored in seconds which makes it handy for paddlers or fishermen to take advantage of a breeze.
- 2 composite sail masts (mounted in V shape) can be trimmed for optimal best use of the wind via patented mast step action.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
PAS-10RC PACIFIC ACTION SAIL- 1 sqm, red/clear (kayak not included) Pacific Action Sails were developed in New Zealand to enhance the paddling experience. They have established a formidable reputation with expedition and adventure racing teams world-wide. Pacific Action Sails are great for kayak fishing and touring-- and are a breeze to use. Sail at 90 degrees or more to the wind. Depending on boat and paddler, a 1 sqm sail has been used in winds over 25 knots! A paddle can help steer by sweeping strokes or by using the paddle as a rudder. Optional rudder makes steering easier. Other features: - Rapid rigging, easy to put it on your boat, or pack for storage - Composite construction for rugged durability - expedition proven - Tested and approved by leading kayak manufacturers world-wide For a limited promotional time, this product will be offered with free shipping. Allow up to 12 days for delivery. This sail comes with a Pacific Action Universal Rigging Kit that makes the sail mountable on most kayaks and canoes. PARTS LIST FOR SAIL (INCLUDES UNIVERSAL RIGGING KIT): 1 Sail and mast assembly (mast length 4.92 ft or 1.5 m) 1 Printed Instructions for installation and use Universal Rigging Kit- 5 Snaphooks (includes 1 pre-rigged on bow shockcord) 2 Running cleats 4 Self-tapping screws 5 Saddles 12 Rivets 3 Cable ties 2 Mast step webbing anchor point triangles 1 Sail tie-down (wrapped around rigging) 2 Shackles (includes 1 pre-rigged on bow shockcord & trimming line) 1 Bow shockcord 1 Trimming line 1 Sail Bag Note that many boats have deck fittings that can be used for the installation in place of the parts listed above. Katies Kanoes offers other products that will complement this sail or for when your kayaks is used for fishing.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?