Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on July 31, 2014
Update June 2015: I've had the watch for over a year now and it's still great. Haven't needed to replace the battery, and the watch face has taken a beating, but doesn't show a single scar!

I didn't have high expectations when I bought it. I needed a work watch. I had immediate compliments on it, and when I said I was 15 bucks, I got wows back.
The wrist strap is flexible and comfortable, not rigid and plasticy feeling like I imagined from a cheap watch. It arrived in a very fancy box manufacturer's box. The light feature on it is pretty exotic looking. It's not your standard backlit LCD screen.
There was some question about the size of the watch. I would say it is consistent with the size of a standard adult men's watch. The wrist band length range from buckle to holes is about 6.5 to 9 inches. Appropriate for most teens and men.
The single flaw that I can find after wearing it for about a month is that the digital clock and the dial clock on the watch become de-synchronized after a couple days. After a Monday thru Friday work week, the second hand will be 3-4 seconds faster than the digital clock.
Despite this little glitch, I stay with a 5 star rating. It's looks, functionality, and DURABILITY, are more than redeeming. I'm pretty rough on my watches, so far so good after a couple good smacks.
I'm debating buying a second as a backup, and have recommended this watch to coworkers.
Update
on May 13, 2014
The watch is very nice, no complaints there. However, as many reviewers have noted, the watch is not sized for kids. We hoped they were wrong, but they are not. We purchased for our son, age 9 1/2, and the band, even on its smallest setting, is too loose. It would have been a few years before he could wear it comfortably, so we returned the item. Again, product is otherwise very nice, so for a teen or an adult, probably a great buy.
on November 20, 2013
I bought this for my son's 8th birthday. He has not taken it off.
It is waterproof, so he wears it in the shower. He uses the stopwatch to time everything, from the amount of time it takes the dog to yawn, to how much time his sister spends in the bathroom. And he now uses the alarm to get himself up for school and to tell him when he needs to me in the house for dinner.
The fact that it has both analog (hour, minute and second hands) and digital time displays is a great feature, confirming the correct time for a child learning to tell time the old fashioned way. Synchronizing the two modes is easy.
It looks very cool, and he is the envy of his friends. And the gift box it comes in is worthy of a much more expensive timepiece.
Just one note of caution: do not lose the instructions, or you will be lost. There are 4 buttons (2 on each side of the watch). For setting the digital minutes and seconds, for instance, you begin by pushing one of them THREE TIMES. Not very intuitive.
I can't imagine a child NOT liking this watch.
on February 19, 2015
This is the 2nd watch. My son received this as gift for Christmas and the analog stop working with in a couple of weeks. Customer service was very understanding. I returned the original and got a replacement. It has been a little over a week and everything seems to be working great.

My son loves this watch, It has everything on it. Digital, analog, day, date, and timer.

It is a good quality for the price.
VINE VOICEon December 30, 2014
My grandson loves it! He's 10 years old and this is his first watch. This was his favorite Xmas present . It has a stop watch and light for seeing the time in the dark. It is built for rugged use and although he's only had it a few days I have no doubts it will hold up. The box it came in was quite impressive for gift giving and Amazon's price was phenomenal!
on November 6, 2013
The look is fantastic, and the got Good options. The light up in dark is a nice option.

For the price paid worth it!!!!!
on December 9, 2014
Watch delivery and packaging excellent. Watch works well but no real instruction. You have to figure it out on your own. Can't use mine because the pin kept falling out and finally couldn't get back in. Can't find vendor to replace it. Right size for adult although it said kid size. Too big for any child, maybe large adolescent male.
Great quality. And looks like good quality. Not yet tried out the water resistant aspect. Looks great. Slightly bulky/too wide of band for a grade schooler. But he loooooves his red watch! Wears it daily. Uses all the features..stop watch and alarm. Takes it off at school for PE.
on June 29, 2015
i like digital but needed second hand for taking vital signs. I washed hands and bathed someone and still works. I do have a small wrist and can wear next to last hole. Too big for small children but fine for young adults and older.
on September 14, 2014
We love these watches! I bought one for my sons 8th birthday and we have bought 3 more in different as birthday gifts so all his best friends have the same watch. They are cool looking and love the digital and analog time. The packaging makes it look higher end. We have a few more to buy.