3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
PATPET P320B Dog Shock Collar for 2 Dogs with Remote - Upto 1000 Ft Range Electric Collars for 2 Dogs Rechargeable IPX7 Waterproof Training Collars for Small Medium Large Dogs
- # 3 Effective Training Modes: PATPET shock collars for 2 dogs with remote offers customized 3 modes to train your dog efficiently and safely. You can choose the suitable mode and intensity levels from the beep, vibration (levels 1-8) and shock (levels 1-16) modes to correct your dog’s bad behavior. These variable simulations can be tailored to your dog’s temperament, while the adjustable nylon collar fits 8-26 inches in length
- # Premium ergonomic design: the easy-access button sizes and simpler format are easier to operate for pet owners and help dogs learn commands more effectively. A premium dog shock collar for expert trainers and new Pet owners, the conductive silicone prongs are also safe on coats and skin.
- # Long Lasting Battery Life: Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery ensure you an long dog training time. After 2-hour fully charging, the receiver is able to work up to 12 days and the remote is able to work 56 days. General USB charging line can charge the remote and receiver at the same time. Power adapter included
- # Up to 1000Ft Remote Range: The dog training collar with remote can reach up to 1000ft (330 yards) range control, allows you to train dogs in the backyard, the park, beach or anywhere else. You can train your 2 dogs simultaneously by toggling between two collars from same remote.
- # IPX7 Waterproof Collar Receiver: The training collar receiver is IPX7 waterproof, which provides your pets with maximum flexibility during outdoor activities like shower and swimming.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
How to adjust the Vibration and Shock Level?
1. Press the 1/2 button once to change Channel 1 or Channel
2. Press and hold 1/2 button until the Vibration digit number blinks, then press “ + - ” to adjust Vibration Level from 1-8.
3. Or until the shock digit number blinks, press “ + - ” to adjust Shock Level from 1-16.
Dog Shock Collar Details:
- Rechargeable Collar and Remote
- Remote Battery: 240mAH (Lithium Ion)
- Receiver Battery: 300mAH (Lithium Ion)
- Vibration: 1- 8 Levels
- Shock: 1-16 Levels
- Beep: Standard
- Range: Up to 330 Yards
- Charge Time: 2-3 Hours
- Lasts 15-20 Days per Charge
- LCD Display, Light Mode
2* Collar Receiver with Strap
1* USB Charging Cable
1* Test Bulb
1* Wrist Strap
4* Contact Points
4* Conductive Silicone
1* Instruction Manual
1. Recommend to use the dog shock collar on dogs above 6 months old
2. Not recommend to wear the collar for more than 8 hours
3. Recommend to take off the collar after training
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.5 x 7.7 x 1.7 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : 320B
- Batteries : 3 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : January 16, 2020
- Manufacturer : PATPET
- ASIN : B083Y59V6R
- Customer Reviews:
For dogs only
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Weird mix, I know, but our neighbor's dog got our dog pregnant. Before anyone yells at me, we found our dog abandoned when she was almost 5 years old and uncut - performing hysterectomies on older dogs can result in increased cancer chances and other issues, so we have just been very careful up to this point.
We kept one of the pups, and he's great except he does not understand he doesn't belong on the couch or bed, and WON'T STAY OUT OF THE CAT FOOD.
I have raised dogs all my life, and hate resorting to shock collars, have only had to do so maybe 2x in my experience raising pups.
Didn't know where to start, so I went obvious and went to Petsmart. Paid 120 dollars for some fancyschmancy collar.
Lemme tell you straight - it was a complete and utter turd. Hardly ever connected, was kinda pointless to sit and mash the button over and over again and have nothing happen. On 2 occasions, it would beep, then vibrate, then shock, a good 30 seconds after I gave up and just yelled at him instead, so it was actually negatively impacting him and making him terrified for no reason. The battery was terrible too, barely lasting 12 hours at a time.
Returned that, and then did what I should have done first and came here to Amazon and bought this.
Works like a charm. My only complaint is that sometimes, it doesn't connect and I have to cycle through both collars to get it to work, but it's honestly not a big deal, and there's no delayed action, so it's more of a patience issue than anything. And with 2 collars, I can keep one on him all the time, and have one charging.
The shock feels so much cleaner than the other collar did as well. It doesn't hurt like an electric shock, it's more like it just makes my muscles in my hand contract really hard.
The silicone tips are a nice touch, preventing any electrical burns on the pup's skin, and keeping the metal from rubbing and irritating.
9/10, would buy again, but thankfully, I don't think I'll need to. He is responding to the training quickly and happily.
Also, the remote goes into sleep mode. In order for you to “wake it up”, you need to select a command. I typically push the beep however most of the time it will send the signal however, you can not see what dog is selected first. So if you want to shock initially, you may shock the incorrect dog.
It would also be helpful if the shock button was a different color and that it didn’t blend in with the three other buttons.
Overall, the dogs respond to this collar very well.
Of course I don't know if they would undergo the riggers of professional k9 work but definitely a perfect product for the homeowner who as dogs.