|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$10.99 - $18.19|
- NOTES: Some customers reflected that they ordered this shirt from other sellers with poor quality, please confirm the shirt be purchased from Paul Jones Clothing!
- FEATURES: Classic design; Button closure; Long sleeves; Lightweight cotton fabric
- OCCASION: This elegant dress shirt is perfect for Party, Business, Work, Casual, all seasons and occasions
- GARMENT CARE: Hand Wash. Wash separately or with similar colors in cold water. Line (hang) dry and use a warm iron if needed
- SIZE: Please choose your size according to our size chart images (Not the Amazon Size Chart)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
PAUL JONES is a brand designed for men offering slim fit style with highest qualities. We bring customers to a different outlook on life of fashion.
CL5252 basic shirt is the best choice of you daily look!
Good Thin Fabric
About The Size
Please check our size chart images (the third image) carefully before you purchase
1,The real color may be slightly different from the pictures,caused by different brightness of various monitors and light brightness
2,Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data
3,This listing is for one Shirt only
If there is any question, welcome contact Paul Jones Clothing freely, we will always be here with you.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00SKX1QMU
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 22, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Also, the buttons on these shirts arent stitched on very well. The top collar button of the grey shirt came off (which was fine because I often don't button it anyway) almost immediately, and a couple other buttons feel looser, like they might not last too long either. Also, the slits that the buttons stick through have a lot of threads in them, so when you are unbuttoning the shirt, the buttons will get tangled in these threads and need to be carefully pulled/cut out.
The main way these shirts could be improved is by adding collar stays, or at least the pockets on the collar where stays could be added. The collars don't maintain their shape that well and the tips seem to be curling up over time and will most likely require ironing.
Another thing to note is that when the shirts arrived they were pretty well wrinkled. I was pretty annoyed, thinking that I was going to have to iron them before they'd be suitable to wear, but thankfully they did come out of the drier without many visible wrinkles.
Even though I just pointed out multiple negative things about these shirts, I do feel that they are still good for the price, and the fit is very nice if you have the body type for it.
I removed on star for the lack of collar stays. If they had the little pockets for collar stays this would be an excellent shirt for the price, as is it is adequate.
The fit is good. I'm about 5"9 and 130lb and the small fits me well. It is not extremely slim fitting, but that is probably to be expected with general S,M,L... sizing.
Excellent quality though, regardless of fit. Buttons seem strongly attached, no prayed edges anywhere, and minimal wrinkles upon receipt.