|Product Dimensions||11.8 x 7.6 x 7.9 inches|
|Power Source||AC/DC/Solar/USB-C PD|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
PAXCESS Portable Power Station 500W, 519Wh/140400mAh Solar Generator with MPPT, 12V Regulated Power Supply, 110V Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, USB-C PD Input/Output, QC 3.0, CPAP Backup Lithium Battery
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11.8 x 7.6 x 7.9 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LARGE CAPACITY PORTABLE POWER STATION - Paxcess ROCKMAN 500W powerful portable generator is equipped with 519Wh (140400mAh) lithium-ion battery pack, has enough power to charge iPhone 12 about 53 charges, iPad Mini about 18 charges, 12'' MacBook (41.4wh) about 10 charges, Mini car refrigerator (40W) about 11 hrs, CAPA (15W) about 29 hrs or other small home appliances.It is not only perfect for enjoying RV camping and road trips emergency, but also for home outage (especially hurricane).
- POWER A WIDE RANGE OF APPLIANCES - Rockman portable camping power supply can power up to 9 devices simultaneously (max 600W) with multiple outlet options, features 2*pure since wave 110V AC outlets(total 500w rated, 750w peak); 1*car port(12V/10A, 120W max); 2*DC port(12V/5A, 60W max), 2*USB 5V/3.1A, 1*QC 3.0 USB (5-9V, 18W max) and 1*USB-C PD output (20V, 30W max) can charge your small digital devices effectively.
- UPGRATE & EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE - Feature with 12V regulated power and 110V pure sine wave, allows your appliances to run at peak performance for longer using time, provide stable and uninterruptible power supply without shut off during any emergency situation, keep you trouble-free from the devices shutting down when the battery is low (such as electric cooler/freezer/CPAP machine).
- SIX EASY CHARGING METHODS - 1)Rockman solar generator can be recharged from the sun with any compatible 60W, 100W or 120W solar panel (SOLD SEPARATELY), with built-in MPPT controller that can get the maximum recharging efficiency. 2)Recharge from an AC wall outlet. 3)Full charged from a USB-C 30W PD input. 4)Recharged from a car port while on-the-road/off-road. 5)Recharge from solar + USB-C PD. 6)It can be also recharge from AC wall outlet + USB-C PD.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE & CERTIFIED SAFE: As a long-time outdoor green power solution manufacturer, safety has always been our first consideration, The Paxcess camping power source was designed by professional battery experts which is more stylish and safer. Battery management system (BMS) enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations. We provide Life long technical support and 18-month warranty.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Founded in 2015 by people who treat gardening seriously. The only way to know what is essential for gardening is when you enjoy that yourself. We believe that gardening is never a dull and tough work but a chill and pleasant activity for you to share with your family.
What makes our product unique?Paxcess is a young and blooming brand, but that doesn't mean we overlook what really matters: we know that the most useful power is the one you can master, and our strict Quality Control policies ensure that every detail during the production process is optimized to the fullest, uncompromisingly.
Why we love what we do?At PAXCESS a passionately experienced creator of gardening, cleaning tools and power equipments; We Help Our customers ignite a fervent enthusiasm for home maintenance; Because We believe that passion and dedication can turn every insurmountable problem into an enjoyable experience
519Wh Portable Power Station
CPAP Backup Battery
Easy to Build Solar Generator System with Built-in MPPT
6 Ways of recharging Way & Multi Outputs
110V Pure Sine Wave
Featured 2 AC Outlet with unique 110V pure sine wave, unninterruptible power supply, power your devices without damaged
Faster & Smart Charge
Assure 30% fast charging speed efficiency compared to others.
Ready For CPAP Users
Rockman power station has two ways to power your CPAP machine:
Frequency Question & Answer:
Q: Can I charge this power staiton while supplying power at the same time?
A: The USB/TYPE-C/DC output ports are workable, but sorry the AC output is not workable.
Q: How to know the working times for my device?
A: Working time=(519wh x 0.85)/working power of your device.
Q: AC and DC output, which way is best to power my CPAP machine?
A: There are two ways to power your CPAP machine: 110V AC plug and 12V DC plug. Strongly recommend use DC to DC converter to work with this portable power station and turn off or remove the heater/humidifier, it should last longer.
Q: What devices can PAXCESS ROCKMAN 500W power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can charge devices less than 500W, 12V car port can charge devices less than 120W, DC outputs can charge devices less than 60W; Once exceeding, the RP 500W will be in protection mode.
Q: How long to charge PAXCESS ROCKMAN 500?
A: From Solar Panel: 6-7 hrs (120W);
From Wall Outlet: 7.5-9 hrs;
From 12V Car Charger: 9.5-10.5 hrs;
From USB-C PD Port: 10-11 hrs;
From Wall Outlet + USB-C PD: 5.5-6.5 hrs;
From Solar + USB-C PD: 4.5-5.5 hrs.
|200W Portable Power station||300W Portable Power station||500W Portable Power station||120W Foldable Solar Panel||60W Foldable Solar Panel|
|Model||ROCKMAN 200||ROCKMAN 300||ROCKMAN 500||ROCKMAN Solar 120 Pro||ROCKMAN Solar 60 Pro|
|12V Regulated DC Output||x||x||✓||/||/|
|110V Pure Since Wave||✓||✓||✓||/||/|
|Phone(2700mAh)||About 21 Charges||About 29 Charges||About 54 Charges||✓||✓|
|Laptop(60W)||About 2-3 Charges||About 3-4 Charges||About 6-7 Charges||/||/|
|Led Light(5W)||About 40 Hours||About 50 Hours||About 88 Hours||/||/|
|Mini cooler(60W)||About 3 Hours||About 4 Hours||About 7 Hours||/||/|
|TV(60W)||About 3 Hours||About 4 Hours||About 7 Hours||/||/|
|INPUT||Wall socket/Car Port/Solar/PD 30W||Wall socket/Car Port/Solar/PD 30W||Wall socket/Car Port/Solar/PD 30W||Sunpower||Sunpower|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I charged it to 100 and put a 55 inch TV on it, which drew 155-160 watts per the display. After two hours, the unit was down to 10 percent and the AC shut off. Assuming the 10 percent buffer, this means I am perhaps missing at least 100Wh in battery life. I will retest and update my review, as well as contact support for their opinion.
Update 1/4/2020 - Support responded to my inquiry on battery life, as a second test also appeared to indicate that I am getting only 300-350Wh instead of the expected 460Wh when running on AC. Once I told them I bought through Amazon and sent pictures they said they were transferring my ticket to Amazon tech support at PAXCESS...? Downgrade one star for now as I am still waiting for this new support team.
1/17/2020 Support did get back to me and indicated I needed to subtract for the power factor. The AC also shuts off with 10 percent remaining which is not in the product description, so assume you are losing 10 percent if running AC and another 15 for power factor efficiency. That leaves you around 389 usable Wh.
Since most of the power station can output much more now a days. Paxcess had a great price for the 500w, decided to give it a try.
- 500w AC output and 750w peak, which is more than enough for most of my devices. Like macbook pro, and etc.
- 519wh or 140400mAh, lithium-ion battery. Great capacity, also fairly light weight. Some of the other brands are heavier.
- 2 AC plugs. There are two of the 2 prong AC jacks. But if you are using 3 prong plugs, there is one available. They kind of share the same output that's one.
- Three ways to charge the battery. AC charger, charging at max 72w. Which can take about 7 hours to fully charge the battery. Solar anderson connector, able to connect to most of the solar panels, with max input of 120w. USB-C port, max input of 30w. I specially like the USB-C options, which means I don't need to carry any extra chargers with me, I can just use any USB-C charger to charge the battery. Might be a little slow, but a good backup option.
- USB-C charging, this is good to have. Able to charge most of cell phones, and USB-C devices, with PD power up to 30w. Between 5v to 20v.
- USB-A QC port, with max of 18w output.
- Warranty, standard 24 months warranty. Which is great to have!! A lot of other brands only provide 12 months.
I have been using it with my macbook, and cameras so far. Works pretty well, the fan is pretty quite. Only kicks in when using the AC output. I really like how light weight it is for a 500w power station. Most of the other 500w power stations I have seen, they all weight around 15lb or more. This one is only 10lb or so. Makes it much easier for me to bring it with me, when I am on the go. One thing I really hoped, was that the USB-C can support up to 60w, both input and output. That way I can charge my macbook directly with it, so I don't have to bring any chargers. Hope they will make some updates in the future models.
The bad thing is you can't use the battery pack while it charges. It take at least 6 hours to fully charge on wall plug. What am I supposed to run my fridge off of while the solar panels or car is charging the battery? Also the AC adapter was hot enough to burn my hand while charging the battery on a home wall outlet.
But in an age when we can charge our smartphones with a battery pack that fits inside a pants pocket, shouldn't there be a more straightforward way to restore power in the wake of a storm? Or, say, power a campsite without the constant hum of a gas-fueled generator?
Such is the promise of portable power stations, also known as battery-powered inverter generators. Essentially, they're oversized rechargeable batteries—about the size of a countertop microwave oven—that we plug into a typical 110-volt outlet to top off.
When duty calls, you can safely run a portable power station inside since it doesn't generate any emissions. They have enough capacity to power a few small appliances for a short time. With a host of different outlets (standard 120v outlets, USB ports, and DC chargers), you can use the station to charge electronics, too. And the units often come with portable solar panels to add more charging capabilities and extend runtime.
This Portable Power Station offers the opportunity to carry electrical power to wherever we want. It has a power output of about 200W and a battery capacity of 500Wh. Although the power output is on the lower side, we can use this battery station for running small appliances like TV, lights, portable refrigerator, etc. And the 500Wh battery will keep our devices running for at least two hours.
This power bank features a 30W PD USB-C port that allows us to easily and quickly charge the phone, laptop, or tablet. We can use AC outlets that can power anything that requires less than 300W. Another great feature that is worth mentioning is its portability. Weighing just around10 lbs, this battery station is perfect for frequent travellers. We can easily carry it in our car during a road trip. Also, the power station can be rated as one of the best battery stations for CPAP. So, if you are someone who uses a CPAP machine, this station is worth it.
In my opinion, this power station is not a high capacity battery station, and it is only for primary use. As you can read the station description, it can only power some of the home appliances. But at this price point, it is definitely a bang for the buck, and you can’t get a better station than this in the price range.
By W.Randy Holman on January 23, 2021