Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,486 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,695 reviews
on March 3, 2017
The website gives wonderful recipes for this product and it works great in all types of cooking and baking. I am very happy with the results that I have achieved with this powder and it also is a great topping for waffles, oatmeal, smoothies, etc. I intend to try all the flavors. It is much better for my purposes than keeping a jar of peanut butter around and I hope this is not discontinued.
on April 4, 2017
A little pricey but just wanted to try it before I bought the big one. It adds a nice peanut butter flavor to my protein shakes.
on February 24, 2017
I've ate about every brand of peanut butter there is and my favorite has been all natural organic though it was infrequent how often I made an effort to stop and get that. I followed the instructions using tap, purified and distilled water and it taste to me like it had to be close to dung no matter what water I used. Well maybe not that bad but it was barely reminiscent of peanuts let alone peanut butter.

PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter,6.5 oz
on October 25, 2013
I usually purchase powdered peanut butter from our local health food store. Never again, Amazon has it $5.00 cheaper. I add a teaspoon to my morning oatmeal, with a teaspoon of wheat germ and honey. It is the best, all the flavor without the oily fat. An average peanut butter has about 16 grams of fat in 2 tbsp. Powdered peanut butter only has 1.5 grams in 2 tbsp. If you are like me and love peanut butter but not the fat this is for you. Great for baking as well.
on March 6, 2017
This stuff is good in peanut butter banana smoothies with much fewer calories than using regular peanut butter.
on April 12, 2017
This makes me feel like I'm eating peanut butter for less fat and calories. I have bought it many times and will continue.
on February 2, 2017
I cant live without this stuff- I make peanut sauces for stir fry meals, and this makes my peanut sauce a million times healthier without losing ANY flavor. Incredible!
on March 24, 2017
great peanut butter substitute for far fewer calories, great with apples.
on September 27, 2014
I was so happy to find this product. Peanut butter has been one of my favorite foods since childhood. I am on Weight Watchers and, although I can still eat peanut butter, it takes a lot of points out of my allowance. I decided it wasn't worth it and cut peanut butter out of my diet. With this product I can add peanut butter back into my diet without any guilt or worries about the point count. Two tablespoons only uses 1 point! Now I eat peanut butter everyday. The powdered form makes it easy to add to other foods like shakes or oatmeal. I highly recommend this product if you love peanut butter but don't want all the fat of regular peanut butter.
on November 18, 2014
I was skeptical about this at first. If I am going to put peanut butter on my toast, I am just going to use regular peanut butter. I use this stuff in a protein shake that I make myself. As a vegetarian, I am worried about my protein intake and this, combined with a chocolate protein shake (I really like Nature's Bounty Protein Shake Mix) and some water or milk, is fantastic. I am getting much more protein than I had been getting and, in return, feeling more alert and less hungry. I can't say I will ever use this to make peanut butter because it seems a little inefficient, but it is a great add to a shake.