Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,484 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,697 reviews
on April 12, 2017
This makes me feel like I'm eating peanut butter for less fat and calories. I have bought it many times and will continue.
on December 11, 2014
I freaking love peanut butter and was looking for a powdered one to use in protein shakes for a little flavor. This works pretty good. It's a lot better (and healthier) than regular peanut butter. The taste is good and it doesn't make you feel like you're missing out on anything. I guess the only thing I have to say for the 4 star rating is it's a little expensive and sometimes can be hard to completely mix together.
But I will buy this again once I run out.
on September 19, 2017
At first I thought it was terrible but my Weight Watcher leader said she puts a packet of sweetener to give it flavor and that did the trick! I am hooked and especially since it's great for watching your weight!
on March 24, 2017
great peanut butter substitute for far fewer calories, great with apples.
on October 17, 2016
I guess I was spoiled by all the sugar and salt in my commercial peanut butter. I add salt to the PB2, which helps. I wanted it originally to save weight in my backpack, but I find it so distasteful that I'll look elsewhere for packets, or I'll make my own.
on September 16, 2017
This tastes so good in a smoothie! My son(10 yr old) and I are into making smoothies and he will always put some of this in it. Just a little adds great flavor.
on November 18, 2014
I was skeptical about this at first. If I am going to put peanut butter on my toast, I am just going to use regular peanut butter. I use this stuff in a protein shake that I make myself. As a vegetarian, I am worried about my protein intake and this, combined with a chocolate protein shake (I really like Nature's Bounty Protein Shake Mix) and some water or milk, is fantastic. I am getting much more protein than I had been getting and, in return, feeling more alert and less hungry. I can't say I will ever use this to make peanut butter because it seems a little inefficient, but it is a great add to a shake.
on November 7, 2012
I've been searching for a healthier alternative to regular peanut butter for quite some time: reduced fat options, Better 'n Peanut Butter, organic peanut butters... I think that I finally found it. P2B tastes pretty much exactly like traditional peanut butter, but it lacks the same creamy texture and that slightly sweet aftertaste. Per their instructions, you mix the peanut powder with water to form a peanut butter-like spread. I've found that using water isn't ideal if you're planning to pair your peanut butter with things like toast, crackers, or other dry foods. Instead, I tend to substitute with light soy milk for a slightly creamier spread. Water will work fine if you're looking to have peanut butter by itself or if you're going to pair it with "wetter" foods (bananas, sliced apples, etc). I also love adding P2B to shakes, pancake mix, and baked goods for a slight peanut butter taste and a little extra bit of protein.

In terms of nutritional content, P2B is GREAT. It's all natural and has 45 calories, 5g of carbs, and 2g of fiber per serving (2 tablespoons of powder = 1 serving). It's made with only 3 ingredients: roasted peanuts, sugar, and salt. No additives. I will say that 2 tablespoons of powder turn into about 2 teaspoons of spread after you add your wet ingredients. A bottle has lasted me about a month, but I only eat small amounts of peanut butter 3 or 4 times a week.

The only downside to P2B is that you have to mix it up every time that you're going to eat it. Traditional peanut butter is way more convenient in that it's ready-to-go... you just pop open the lid and get what you need. Sometimes I'll use traditional peanut butter instead of my P2B when I'm in a hurry or when I'm feeling downright lazy. I can't really complain, though, as the calories you save and the other nutritional benefits more than make up for it.

I will definitely be keeping a jar of P2B in my pantry from now on... it's a new staple in my diet.
on February 16, 2016
Wasn't sure what to expect from this product but had heard positive things so decided to give it a try and I was pleasantly surprised, while it has a different texture that a jar of regular peanut butter it totally satisfied my peanut butter craving. I've used it in baked goods, smoothies and on celery and its got the flavor that I had been missing since I gave up regular peanut butter. I'd recommend it.
on November 30, 2012
I just got my first jar, and immediately mixed a little bit to try it. Two parts powder and one part water is just about the right consistency. It's smooth, and tastes almost as good as Jif, only without the fat. Haven't tried this yet, but I bet mixing in a spoonful of honey would make it even better. I give it 5 stars, and am sure I will be reordering.

Update: yes, it is good with honey, and jelly, and with sliced tomato (I know, sounds wierd but try it). The only complaint is it is pricey, and will check the grocery store before reordering.

Final update: It's been about two months since I wrote the above. At that time I was having lots of gallbladder problems, and had to cut out all fats. The powder was a lifesaver. Since then the gallbladder has been removed (laproscopiic, easy peasy) and now I can eat real peanut butter again, which I do. However, I still keep a jar of this beside the jam jar. I sprinkle a little on top of my morning toast and jam. Smear around with the spoon a little to mix.. It still tastes great, and adds a little extra nutrition.