Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,486 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,696 reviews
on March 3, 2017
The website gives wonderful recipes for this product and it works great in all types of cooking and baking. I am very happy with the results that I have achieved with this powder and it also is a great topping for waffles, oatmeal, smoothies, etc. I intend to try all the flavors. It is much better for my purposes than keeping a jar of peanut butter around and I hope this is not discontinued.
on April 4, 2017
A little pricey but just wanted to try it before I bought the big one. It adds a nice peanut butter flavor to my protein shakes.
on February 24, 2017
I've ate about every brand of peanut butter there is and my favorite has been all natural organic though it was infrequent how often I made an effort to stop and get that. I followed the instructions using tap, purified and distilled water and it taste to me like it had to be close to dung no matter what water I used. Well maybe not that bad but it was barely reminiscent of peanuts let alone peanut butter.

PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter,6.5 oz
on October 25, 2013
I usually purchase powdered peanut butter from our local health food store. Never again, Amazon has it $5.00 cheaper. I add a teaspoon to my morning oatmeal, with a teaspoon of wheat germ and honey. It is the best, all the flavor without the oily fat. An average peanut butter has about 16 grams of fat in 2 tbsp. Powdered peanut butter only has 1.5 grams in 2 tbsp. If you are like me and love peanut butter but not the fat this is for you. Great for baking as well.
on March 6, 2017
This stuff is good in peanut butter banana smoothies with much fewer calories than using regular peanut butter.
on April 12, 2017
This makes me feel like I'm eating peanut butter for less fat and calories. I have bought it many times and will continue.
on February 2, 2017
I cant live without this stuff- I make peanut sauces for stir fry meals, and this makes my peanut sauce a million times healthier without losing ANY flavor. Incredible!
on December 11, 2014
I freaking love peanut butter and was looking for a powdered one to use in protein shakes for a little flavor. This works pretty good. It's a lot better (and healthier) than regular peanut butter. The taste is good and it doesn't make you feel like you're missing out on anything. I guess the only thing I have to say for the 4 star rating is it's a little expensive and sometimes can be hard to completely mix together.
But I will buy this again once I run out.
on March 24, 2017
great peanut butter substitute for far fewer calories, great with apples.
on October 17, 2016
I guess I was spoiled by all the sugar and salt in my commercial peanut butter. I add salt to the PB2, which helps. I wanted it originally to save weight in my backpack, but I find it so distasteful that I'll look elsewhere for packets, or I'll make my own.