Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on March 3, 2017
The website gives wonderful recipes for this product and it works great in all types of cooking and baking. I am very happy with the results that I have achieved with this powder and it also is a great topping for waffles, oatmeal, smoothies, etc. I intend to try all the flavors. It is much better for my purposes than keeping a jar of peanut butter around and I hope this is not discontinued.
on January 5, 2018
Okay, this review is gonna be a bit weird, but here goes: I love the taste of this stuff, but it's not just for me. I have two big, shaggy hounds who absolutely adore it. Awesome, not only because I prefer to keep their diet low-fat, but because one of them has bowel issues and requires a low-fat diet. It's nice to be able to give him a safe treat. I sprinkle it over their supper kibble from time to time for a surprise.

But wait, this stuff has an even better use!

Now, my furry nitwits are retrievers. This means that they occasionally eat something that they really shouldn't, despite my best efforts to keep them under my hairy eyeball. Rocks, socks, drywall, shrubbery, and so on. When this happens, it's best to persuade them to return the offending item ASAP before it gets lodged somewhere expensive. As you who are owned by kids of the canine persuasion know, the easiest way to make that happen is a shot of hydrogen peroxide, but trying to pour that down their throats is no fun for anyone.

Enter PB2. Enough of this powder mixed in their bowls with the dose of peroxide to make a thick paste and the pups snarf it right down. A few minutes later the potentially-vet-bill-causing item magically reappears and everyone's happy. Well, except the person who has to clean up the mess. Do yourself a favor if you have a dog who thinks that random objects are food, and get yourself a jar of this stuff. (NOT the chocolate flavored, obviously.)
on November 30, 2017
I've used this product for several things in the past. Brewed a pretty tasty peanut butter porter with it at one point. It loses a star here because this time I was trying to use it to lower the calorie and fat content in my morning protein shake. I usually make the shake the evening before and refrigerate it so it's nice and cold in the morning. I found that the lower oil content leads to my shake separating and not having as palatable a texture as with regular peanut butter. Still not a bad product, but for my use, not exceptional.
Top Contributor: Petson February 24, 2017
I've ate about every brand of peanut butter there is and my favorite has been all natural organic though it was infrequent how often I made an effort to stop and get that. I followed the instructions using tap, purified and distilled water and it taste to me like it had to be close to dung no matter what water I used. Well maybe not that bad but it was barely reminiscent of peanuts let alone peanut butter.

PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter,6.5 oz
on April 4, 2017
A little pricey but just wanted to try it before I bought the big one. It adds a nice peanut butter flavor to my protein shakes.
on January 21, 2017
I use this powder in my protein shakes. It's easier to use PB powder than regular PB when making a protein shake. Plus, it has less calories and fat. It tastes great in a protein shake, using vanilla protein powder, skim milk, and a frozen banana.
on November 30, 2012
I just got my first jar, and immediately mixed a little bit to try it. Two parts powder and one part water is just about the right consistency. It's smooth, and tastes almost as good as Jif, only without the fat. Haven't tried this yet, but I bet mixing in a spoonful of honey would make it even better. I give it 5 stars, and am sure I will be reordering.

Update: yes, it is good with honey, and jelly, and with sliced tomato (I know, sounds wierd but try it). The only complaint is it is pricey, and will check the grocery store before reordering.

Final update: It's been about two months since I wrote the above. At that time I was having lots of gallbladder problems, and had to cut out all fats. The powder was a lifesaver. Since then the gallbladder has been removed (laproscopiic, easy peasy) and now I can eat real peanut butter again, which I do. However, I still keep a jar of this beside the jam jar. I sprinkle a little on top of my morning toast and jam. Smear around with the spoon a little to mix.. It still tastes great, and adds a little extra nutrition.
on June 10, 2013
The best peanut butter I have ever eaten. I love the fact that I can make it whatever consistency I like simply by adding more or less water. I created a simple protein shake of my own devising.

Simple Peanut Butter Protein Shake

One Cup Soy Milk
One 1" slice of Firm Tofu
Two tablespoons of this peanut butter

Add soy milk and tofu to blender and blend until liquid.
Add peanut butter and blend again just to mix.

Protein is 21g. Calories 245.

Note: do not substitute some other type of vegetarian milk as it won't give enough protein. Also, use firm or extra firm tofu because softer tofu makes the shake too runny and also because it has less protein.

This can be made in bigger batches and stored for up two 48 hours.
on March 6, 2017
This stuff is good in peanut butter banana smoothies with much fewer calories than using regular peanut butter.
on September 27, 2014
I was so happy to find this product. Peanut butter has been one of my favorite foods since childhood. I am on Weight Watchers and, although I can still eat peanut butter, it takes a lot of points out of my allowance. I decided it wasn't worth it and cut peanut butter out of my diet. With this product I can add peanut butter back into my diet without any guilt or worries about the point count. Two tablespoons only uses 1 point! Now I eat peanut butter everyday. The powdered form makes it easy to add to other foods like shakes or oatmeal. I highly recommend this product if you love peanut butter but don't want all the fat of regular peanut butter.