Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Size: 6.5-Ounce|Change
Price:$4.44 - $143.89

Showing 1-10 of 1,486 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,695 reviews
I bought this particular item as a gift for my god daughter who is a nutrionist and like to eat more healthy items. I too have eaten this product. I remember when it came out it was super hard to get. I could only get it on Amazon! Later stores like Whole Foods and other healthy living stores began to stock it making it easier to obtain. I ordered this through Amazon because they make it so easy to gift things to others. I love PB2 because it does contain less fat and calories... it tastes good...and it is so versatile. It is a powder... you add a tiny bit of water and voile! Peanut butter. You can make a tablespoon full or a more... 1/2 cup.. etc. My sister uses it a lot in her daycare business. You can make it more saucy (less of a spread and more of sauce) and add a bit of hot sauce of you choice and you've got a pad thai peanut sauce. You can add to smoothies. Oatmeal... the list goes on. I've even added a bit of coconut as a spread. Awesome! The peanut flavor is slight less strong as regular peanut butter. But I have also found that just a tiny pinch of sea salt develops a bit more flavor. Honestly, if you love peanut butter. you are trying to eat more healthy food, you really should get just one jar and try it. In the years since they first offered this peanut butter powder they have developed other flavors.. chocolate peanut butter powder.... cookie/crackers... etc. If you seach PB2, you can see what is available. Hope this is a little helpful
on March 3, 2017
The website gives wonderful recipes for this product and it works great in all types of cooking and baking. I am very happy with the results that I have achieved with this powder and it also is a great topping for waffles, oatmeal, smoothies, etc. I intend to try all the flavors. It is much better for my purposes than keeping a jar of peanut butter around and I hope this is not discontinued.
on April 12, 2017
This makes me feel like I'm eating peanut butter for less fat and calories. I have bought it many times and will continue.
on April 4, 2017
A little pricey but just wanted to try it before I bought the big one. It adds a nice peanut butter flavor to my protein shakes.
on December 18, 2014
I love peanut butter. Like, I loooove peanut butter. its smooth and creamy and rich and I eat it by the spoonful for snacks. I heard about this product, and thought, hey, if I can get all the awesome that is peanut butter in a healthier form, why not!? so, I bought it, and guess what, it's pretty good. I've put it on PBJs, and most commonly in protein shakes post gym. but, when eating it alone on a spoon, it's just not peanut butter. So, that's just my opinion, and I'm a JIF guy so take that for what it's worth.

I would recommend this most as a protein or other shake additive, but as a standalone it's just not 100%.
on March 6, 2017
This stuff is good in peanut butter banana smoothies with much fewer calories than using regular peanut butter.
on April 6, 2013
i liked the lower calorie and the ingredients and thought I would give it a try.
I make up a small batch daily as I have found the more I make the more I'll eat! Trying to eat more healthy.
Use as a snack with celery and raisins as well as an apple daily.
Using it with celery as in ANTS ON A LOG satisfies my need to 'crunch' and several raisins gives me the sweetness that I
'think i need." Using it with apple slices gives me some of the fiber that I need.
So far it has helped me loose 12 lbs!
on March 24, 2017
great peanut butter substitute for far fewer calories, great with apples.
on October 25, 2013
I usually purchase powdered peanut butter from our local health food store. Never again, Amazon has it $5.00 cheaper. I add a teaspoon to my morning oatmeal, with a teaspoon of wheat germ and honey. It is the best, all the flavor without the oily fat. An average peanut butter has about 16 grams of fat in 2 tbsp. Powdered peanut butter only has 1.5 grams in 2 tbsp. If you are like me and love peanut butter but not the fat this is for you. Great for baking as well.
on September 27, 2014
I was so happy to find this product. Peanut butter has been one of my favorite foods since childhood. I am on Weight Watchers and, although I can still eat peanut butter, it takes a lot of points out of my allowance. I decided it wasn't worth it and cut peanut butter out of my diet. With this product I can add peanut butter back into my diet without any guilt or worries about the point count. Two tablespoons only uses 1 point! Now I eat peanut butter everyday. The powdered form makes it easy to add to other foods like shakes or oatmeal. I highly recommend this product if you love peanut butter but don't want all the fat of regular peanut butter.