Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on February 16, 2016
Wasn't sure what to expect from this product but had heard positive things so decided to give it a try and I was pleasantly surprised, while it has a different texture that a jar of regular peanut butter it totally satisfied my peanut butter craving. I've used it in baked goods, smoothies and on celery and its got the flavor that I had been missing since I gave up regular peanut butter. I'd recommend it.
on January 26, 2013
At first glance I thought "Urg, no, this will probably taste like dehydrated camping foods" but I was intrigued by 45 cals per 2 tablespoon serving, close to zero fats and sugars, and gluten free - so I ordered to give it a try. I am very pleased with this product! It mixes with water very smoothly and the taste and texture is very close to organic creamy peanut butter; even my husband didn't know the difference. I have already made protein smoothie, a spicy Thai noodle dish, a roasted pork tenderloin with peanut sauce, a peanut/yogurt dip for apples, and plain old peanut butter on celery with this. It is a wonderful a versatile product that is a godsend to those of us who are allergic to cereal grains, sensitive to sugar, and trying to keep the fats down to a healthy minimum. WELL DONE!
33 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 13, 2017
Great for peanut butter lovers who want the taste without the calories. Perfect for diets.
on January 10, 2013
PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter is a great product for those who love peanut butter but not the fat or calories. I have a digestive problem and have to keep the fat low, PB2 allows me to enjoy peanut butter again. It's also great for those on diets.

I add this to Dr. McDougall's Thai Peanut Noodles to thicken up the sauce and to add more flavor. It works really well and makes it more like the restaurant version of this dish without the fat and calories.

PB2 can be used in recipes too!

I do find that I need to play with the amount of water to get the consistency I need. It's well worth it though.

The seller (Health & Beauty Pro)is offering it at the best price I've ever seen.
I bought this particular item as a gift for my god daughter who is a nutrionist and like to eat more healthy items. I too have eaten this product. I remember when it came out it was super hard to get. I could only get it on Amazon! Later stores like Whole Foods and other healthy living stores began to stock it making it easier to obtain. I ordered this through Amazon because they make it so easy to gift things to others. I love PB2 because it does contain less fat and calories... it tastes good...and it is so versatile. It is a powder... you add a tiny bit of water and voile! Peanut butter. You can make a tablespoon full or a more... 1/2 cup.. etc. My sister uses it a lot in her daycare business. You can make it more saucy (less of a spread and more of sauce) and add a bit of hot sauce of you choice and you've got a pad thai peanut sauce. You can add to smoothies. Oatmeal... the list goes on. I've even added a bit of coconut as a spread. Awesome! The peanut flavor is slight less strong as regular peanut butter. But I have also found that just a tiny pinch of sea salt develops a bit more flavor. Honestly, if you love peanut butter. you are trying to eat more healthy food, you really should get just one jar and try it. In the years since they first offered this peanut butter powder they have developed other flavors.. chocolate peanut butter powder.... cookie/crackers... etc. If you seach PB2, you can see what is available. Hope this is a little helpful
on December 2, 2014
For a decadent dieter's dessert last night, I paired PB2 with Hershey's sugar-free chocolate chips...yum!! I initially noticed PB2 at my local health food market but passed on it due to the store price so I was happy to find a better price online.

As an occasional low-carb dieter, I'm always on the hunt for innovative, delicious ways to keep on track. But hand me a jar of peanut butter with a spoon & I'm in serious portion-control trouble. What I appreciate about PB2 is that spooned portion-control is a snap & they press the peanuts to "remove 85% of the fat & oil"!! One serving of 2 tbsp is just 45 calories & 1.5 g of fat so I can indulge without any guilt.

PB2 tastes just like the real thing, or maybe even better. I don't miss the oily residue from conventional peanut butter anymore. One look at the clean, uncluttered label featuring just peanuts, sugar (less than 1g per serving), & salt excited me as I'm so tired of all the hydrogenated oils & synthetic junk in most peanut butter jars. The natural peanut butters tend to get too gloppy & hard to mix so imagine my delight when I could simply mix PB2 with a little water to make instantly healthy peanut butter. The texture is smooth & I don't feel like I have to keep mixing it for ages. As I travel quite a bit, I'm going to stash PB2 in my carry-on so I can easily mix it into milk for a quick, healthy hotel breakfast that is infinitely better than stale cinnamon rolls. I also can't wait to try this in a homemade protein & fruit smoothie!
on August 7, 2017
great peanut butter taste, i mostly use for my green smoothies to add flavor and make it taste bearable.
on March 22, 2014
I was really skeptical when I ordered this. The big question was: would it taste and feel like PB? The answer is: yes. I've tried it on Triscuits, sprinkled over cereal and in a smoothie with a banana and almond milk. Not bad. I've even had it the old fashioned way: right off the spoon. Add some sunflower nuts and you've got "crunchy." Does it hold up against Skippy and Peter Pan? Not really, but at 45 calories per serving (25% of regular PB) , it's an acceptable alternative. If you are the kind of person who would eat fat free cheese while others turn their nose up at it, you will probably like this. Why not five stars? The price. At $6.00 a jar, it is a fairly expensive alternative when you consider the volume of PB it actually creates.
on August 29, 2012
I made a peanut sauce with this and it was very good though not as smooth as with real PB. My beef with it is the lack of basic instructions on how much powder and water to use to make basic peanut butter.- there are recipes other website but not specific guidance on the mix you would use if just substituting peanut butter. Am I an idiot? Maybe... Still, if you need 2Tbs of peanut butter you will use almost 4 Tbs. I have only used it once so did not get good measurements because there was lots of adding more water or powder and also I usually weigh ingredients and as another reviewer pointed out the weight and volume on the label didn't match. This of course affects the calories and if you are counting them this matters to you.
I read reviews about price and didn't think much of it- it didn't seem that bad for a jar of PB but in a recipe that used 1/2c of PB I used at least 1/3rd of the jar so yeah, kinda pricey... It is what it is and I won't knock a star off but just keep in mind that this does not make a jar of PB which should have been obvious but then maybe I'm an idiot!
on April 8, 2014
I first tried PB2 in a homemade protein bar recipe. It turned out great. I could eat peanut butter every day. When I ran out of regular peanut butter I tried using this as a dip for my apple slices. It definitely wasn't the same but it will do in a pinch. When used in most recipes I would guess this would be a wonderful substitute.