Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on February 12, 2009
Although I was quite pleased with another anti-virus product, I had downloaded a trojan virus that it did not detect nor eradicate. After reading several online reviews that highlighted Spyware Doctor as one of the best, I purchased it. It detected and eradicated the virus that was causing my system problems. It continues to run in the background and has kept my system clean since it's install. I would certainly reccomend it to anyone in need of a good anti-virus package.
on May 3, 2009
The PC tools product, Spyware Doctor, slowed down my computer by over 50% and so it became unusable and was a waste of money. I had to totally uninstall it to get my PC's performance back to where it was. Getting rid of the product was not straight forward and required a search on Google in order to remove all of the componants. - A total rip-off, really!
on October 30, 2011
There are far better anti virus, anti malware software on the market. Many of them are free. I wouldn't bother buying this item. AVG Free, Malwarebytes, and Spybot protect my computer fine, and they are all free.
on January 27, 2009
Ever sinced I installed this program, my computer has never run as well as it use to. Everything is slow, and my google searches and yahoo searches only gave results that directed me to selling sites.
I uninstalled it and still have this problem, a waste of my time and money.
on November 21, 2008
Adware pop-ups were driving me crazy - they were constant. I'm on dial-up EXTREMELY slow and I wanted a disk rather than just a download. Love the product which found I had more than one virus and 166 infected files. BUT..the downer is that I got the disk downloaded, but it took almost NINE hours to download on dialup. Then I spent another 2 hours trying to register it before I called the great guys at the support center. SO NICE and great to hear an English speaking voices (with a tad of Irish accent) instead of getting someone in India that I couldn't understand.
They had me uninstall the program and then download from their website instead. The registeration code still wouldn't work, so I called back the next day for help with registering. If you don't get it registered all you get is a "trial" version and not the full program. Finally, I'm up and running after spending approximately 11 hours of my time just to get it installed.
If you're on dial-up BE PREPARED. My computer runs even slower now with this software installed, but no more adware and I've good good protection. HIGHLY recommend this product as well as their excellant support center.
on October 2, 2009
it was all that i could afford and it does its job but was very hard and fustrating to set up....the company is speady if this is what you want

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.