BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on October 8, 2017
Works well for blemishes (reduces them faster than if not using this). I am hoping it will also lighten the dark spots, it will take more time to tell.
on July 19, 2016
Be careful on sensitive skin, mild burning sensation can be experienced, if occurs, neutralize immediately.
on December 8, 2016
Love this stuff! It help cover spots from Lupus.
on June 5, 2015
I got this for hyperpigmentation, specifically melasma, and I've seen no change over the past month. It might take longer to work but unlike other reviewers, I've seen no sign it's doing anything.
on August 11, 2015
I used this to get rid of age spots on my face. I apply it at night with a swab to only the area I want removed. I did this for 3-4 days in a row after washing my face at night and now the age spot has flaked and pealed off. Great stuff to have around.
on June 24, 2013
Will NOT buy again. I had a few dark marks that were taking forever to go away. I was using a non-hq product. I have used a 2% hq product in the distant past, with no harmful results, so I thought PCA Skin Pigment Gel would expedite the fading of the few remaining dark spots. Boy was I wrong!!!! As other reviewers have noted, this product is WAY tooo strong! It caused peeling first, then more breakouts!
on November 25, 2015
Used it for a little while for my upper lip. It seemed to work but definitely made my skin raw
on June 7, 2015
Good product for reducing pigment from melasma.
on March 15, 2015
This is an excellent product to tone down brown spots. Have used it for many years. Highly recommended but not to be used by pregnant or breast-feeding mothers
on November 15, 2016
I had high hopes for this product after a friend recommended it. After using it for a couple of weeks, my skin started to look stretched out where I had placed it and there was no visible improvements to the dark spot.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.