Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 79 reviews
on November 28, 2013
I have been messing with Lotos/mosaictec/ubargains/uwelding; whomever they call themselves for a month now. My original issue was with the LTPDC2000D 3 way machine sold here and on ebay (see my review on the LTPDC2000D) . It just didn't seem to cut as specified. I decided to try new consumables to see if things got any better. I ordered consumables via Amazon from the mosaictec storefront, and received the wrong ones. Amazon is in the process of refunding my money (THANK YOU AMAZON) and the consumables will be sent back. But in the process I've learned quite a bit. Lotos (aka mosaictec, ubargains, uwelding and maybe more) states that you MUST buy their consumables (even though you can get them cheaper elsewhere) or your warranty will be void. Inresting that they can't get the right ones out! In addition to that they offer free consumables to anyone who gives a 5 star rating on the LTPDC2000D. Now I know why there were so many 5 star ratings! See my review of the LTPDC2000D here on Amazon. You may or may not have experienced problems with this company but I think buying ratings, by giving away consumables is unethical and destroys the integrity of the review system. I don't know how Lotos feels about my honesty or if they will find a way to not honor my warranty, but if they don't honor it, I will post that as well. In the meantime I've had a $700 machine for a month that I can't use because I have no consumables.
77 comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2013
I purchased the the PCON40 40 pcs Lotos Cutter Consumables nozzle electrode and cup at the time when I purchased my LTP5000D pilot arc plasma cutter. By purchasing through Amazon my order was at a discounted price.
When I placed my order I was given a date it was due to arrive at my home. I am happy to say it arrived 2 days earlier.

Note: when I was considering purchasing a Pilot Arc cutter I considered many name brands and Lotos came to the top of the list because of price, quality and warranty. However, one of the most critical aspects of my purchase centered on how much it would cost to purchase plasma cutter consumables nozzle electrode and cup. I am happy to say that Lotos cutter consumables are priced much lower than other brand name consumables. In fact, Lotos consumables are more than half the price of their competitors.

While it is important to purchase a quality plasma cutter. It is also important to purchase quality consumables and Lotos consumables are durable and long lasting. My experience may be different from others as I am using 110 volt and cutting 18-22 gauge sheet metal. The performance of the consumables has been outstanding. After using the original consumable for 6 hours I change the consumables as the plasma cut was becoming wider and more jagged. With 6 hours of cutting the consumable are still giving me a clean cut!!

I would recommend Lotos consumables to a friend as items are of high quality, and a good value for the price!
on December 14, 2015
I ordered the Lotos LTP5000D because it got a number of great reviews, apparently from people that have never had to replace the ceramic cup. Before the plasma cutter arrived I decided to order the consumable pack. I was very concerned by the reviews that I had read, that the ceramic cups did not fit. I also read a number of reviews stating that their technical support was unresponsive, so I wrote to them expressing my concern. I did not receive a response so I emailed them again this time including their customer service email address as well. Again no response. I went ahead and ordered the PCON40 consumable pack to see if there is indeed a problem. There is, the ceramic cups do not seat to the plasma cutter because the inside diameter is too small. What a disappointment. I tried it once and it does cut fine but once the original cup fails you are screwed. I will be returning the consumable kit and the plasma cutter.
on September 14, 2015
I have a LOTOS LTP5000D. The manual is terrible - you really need to look at their website videos for info on how to set it up. But that is a different issue. This consumables kit contains insulators (the pink cups) that WILL NOT WORK with the LTP5000D. The threads and the space between the lip of the cup and the thread area are not compatible.
Very frustrating.
The other elements appear to work well enough.
on May 29, 2014
I waited to post a review until I had put this thing thru it's operational range. I'm pretty satisfied with it overall. My only real complaint is that the sleeve around the wires and hoses leading to the gun is not heat resistant. It burns like paper. Really? How much would it cost to put a non-flammable sleeve on here. You are going to drag it over hot metal at some point. Then you have melted air hose and wires with insulation melted off touching your work. Not safe. Having said that, the machine performs as advertised. Order extra gun components as they are designed to wear out. Small price to pay for the convenience of not having to deal with gas cylinders and the quality of cut that you get. Zips right thru 1/4" and slag wipes off with your glove. Doesn't like wet or oily air, so add an air dryer to your regulator setup. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
on April 6, 2017
Awesome is all I can say.
on August 16, 2017
glad I ordered this when I ordered the plasma cutter.
on March 27, 2017
Just what I was looking for.
on March 23, 2017
pricey. I am going to try other consumable to see if I can use a generic set.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2016
These are junk. They are a plated alloy, not copper as stated. Amazon needs to review listings when there are descriptions that are deceptive.