The Kindle Edition of this magazine includes Page View. In Page View, your magazines look just like the printed edition with all the photos and formatting.
PCWorld Kindle Edition
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the reading experience may not yet be optimized for this publication on those devices.
- This subscription comes with a risk-free 30-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel. For subscriptions with terms of 6 months or longer, or where otherwise required by law, Amazon will send you a renewal notice via email before your subscription expires and notify you of the rate at which your subscription will renew. Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal. We will send you a notification if the renewal price changes. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the renewal order is placed. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle magazines on your smartphone or tablet - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The magazine reads great on the Kindle Fire HD! I double tap to open a particular article and everything reads clear and easy. Pages turn well, and the font is clear and easy to read.
Next month I'll start my digital subscription.
I've been a PC World subscriber for years. Soon after I bought my Kindle, I downloaded the Kindle app which was free for magazine subscribers. I found the display on the app to be satisfactory. It was nice to be able to have access to the past year's issues on my Kindle; I no longer needed to store the paper version. All of that changed late in 2014. When I tried to download the current issue, the app said it needed a new version of "MIB" (whatever that was). I could still see the issues previously downloaded, but none of the newer issues.
I contacted PC World and was advised to delete the app and download another copy. I was afraid I would lose access to the issues already downloaded, but I also wanted the current issues. So, I took the PC World advice and deleted the app and downloaded the current version. I immediately found that all previous versions were no longer available. Even worse, new versions still were blocked because the "MIB" version still wasn't working.
A few weeks later, a new version of the app was placed on my Kindle. I was able to see quite a few back issues (all had to be downloaded) along with the current issue; February 2015. I downloaded the February 2015 issue and found it worked well. I then tried to download issues prior to February 2015 - all said download. The download took 5-10 minutes, and I then had two choices: Cancel and Read. The progress meter stopped at 99%. Cancel immediately deleted the issue just downloaded. Read displayed the issue just downloaded. However, when I left the app, the issue was deleted and had to be downloaded each time I wanted to view it.
Other reviewers have noted that when their subscription expired, all of the electronic issues they had paid for also disappeared. My subscription expires in May 2015, so I expect that all of the issues I paid for will disappear when my subscription expires. Amazon should either require PC World to fix the app and restore access to issues already purchased, or delete the app from the Kindle store.
This is a shame because a year ago, PC World had the best display of any technical magazines. I don't have convenient access to any issues prior to February 2015. I don't know what to expect in March 2015, but unless PC World lets me once again access and store the issues I've already paid for, I will no longer be a customer.
My advice for new subscribers: save your money until the app is fixed.
Most recent customer reviews