Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on August 20, 2012
So the question is clearly to choose between this and the tunebelt, and, despite all the reviews in favor of tunebelt, I decided to go with the sporteer purely based upon the pocket located on the back. I just used it for a 3 mile run and have no issue with it. The strap is tight and did not knock around while jogging. I have a pretty average/smaller arm size compared to others Im guessing and this was the perfect size on the tightest fitting. The pocket on the back is not a zip (which i thought for some reason from the picture) but still kept my keys and ID in with no issue. Happy with the purchase and would happily choose this one to purchase for another.
on October 24, 2012
I like the fit and design of this armband. My iPhone4 does not fit into it with out removing my fairly slim case, which makes it a pain to constantly swap out. That wouldn't have been a dealbreaker, but I was really looking for something I could use on walks/runs in the winter drizzle of the Pacific NW. This one leaves the top of the phone completely exposed to the elements, so I ended up returning it and will look for something more geared to outdoor use.
on November 15, 2012
I bought this case because someone on Amazon and also on YouTube said it fits an Incipio Feather case. NOT THE CASE. This case barely fits the iPhone 4 without a case on, and does not fit it at all with my Feather case. Can't even get it inside if I use the case.

Also, the headphone jack at the bottom is located in an area that doesn't allow you to plug into an iPhone 4, so I suspect this case is really designed for the iPod Touch and iPhone 3G, and they just say it fits the iPhone 4 to sell more cases without having to alter the design.

Also, the front plastic also has a cheap feel to it. Smudges quite easily.

Very disappointed.
on November 18, 2011
I purchased this case months ago but since I'm fairly lazy about running I only just used it recently. It's a tad challenging getting your iPhone into the sleeve but that's because it's tight so that your iPhone doesn't fall out. I use my iPhone for music (instead of a separate iPod) and so I needed something that would allow me comfortably work out with it. I ran for about 45 minutes and the sleeve worked wonderfully. I certainly got sweatier on my arm where I wore the armband but it wasn't an issue. It's easy to use the touchscreen through the plastic. I do not use the tiny pocket because I will only listen to headphones while running inside a gym, but it's still a handy place to stash a key.
on December 9, 2012
I bought this armband for my son to use for his iPhone4 when he runs. He assures me that it works great, and is convenient to handle. He can manipulate the iPhone controls and finds it easy to put on and adjust the armband to fit, doing so easily with one hand. It lives up to his expectations when he put "runner's armband" on his birthday gift request list.
on December 27, 2012
It's difficult to get the iPhone in and out of the case. Also, it is far too big for my arms (I'm 5'3" and 115lbs). I ring that I have to run with my arm clenched to my side to keep it from sliding down (which gets a little tiresome after about 6 miles). I'll probably just modify it by adding more Velcro to make it fit.
on December 29, 2012
Meets my needs for my iPhone 4S. I use it for running and weight lifting. It is flexible enough not to cut off blood circulation in my arm when lifting weights The iPhone 4S fits perfectly in the case. I can operate the iPhone through the transparent cover.
on February 17, 2013
Really comfortable, and love the pocket to carry money and credit cards.
I use it regularly to run and riding my bike. I've washed it several time on the washing machine and no problem.

100% satisfied
on December 13, 2012
I really like the armband however upon opening the product I noticed that the stitching on one side was unraveling. I had to restitch it myself in order maintain its integrity. The armband works great now. Wish I didn't have to fix it myself but sometimes you do what you have to do.
on December 20, 2012
I bought this armband for my iphone 4S. It is very comfortable (have not run more than 1.5hrs yet). It is however quite a tight fit for the phone which makes putting the phone into and taking the phone out of the armband frustrating.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.