PEAK 11' Expedition Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board with Adj Paddle, Travel Backpack and Coil Leash
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [BUILT FOR EXPLORATION] 11 x 32” x 6” | 238 Liters. 35% Lighter Construction than Comparable Models. Weighs only 19.5 lbs Inflated, Stable and Great for All Skill Levels & Conditions,. Great for both Fresh and Saltwater. Supports up to 350 lbs. Bring along an Extra Person, Dog or Cooler. (5-7 Minutes) to Inflate by hand with included GRI Dual Action High Pressure Hand Pump. (15 minutes) to inflate with Compatible Electric Pumps via Halkey Roberts Valve Adaptor (not included).
- [LONG LASTING DURABILITY] First Quality Drop stitch and Lightweight Military Grade Dual Layer PVC. Extra Rigid. If you drop or bump this SUP, it won’t ding or scratch. Soft EVA deck pad makes it Family and Pet Friendly. Ready for rivers, lakes, oceans and streams. The PEAK team has been designing and building boards for over a decade and uses only the highest quality materials and construction methods. Beware of low cost thinly constructed options with subpar materials and lack of rigidity.
- [TRANSPORTATION & STORAGE MADE EASY] No Space No Problem! Measures 36” x 15” x 9” when deflated, this board rolls up to a compact size with a cinch strap and fits neatly just about anywhere – trunk, closet, boat locker or under your bed! Perfect for apartments or small cars. Includes Carry Backpack perfect for Airline Travel. Also doubles as comfy mattress when camping or outdoors. Shipping Box Measures 35” x 13” x 11” and weighs only 30 pounds.
- [INCLUDES COLOR MATCHED ACCESSORY BUNDLE + BONUS PHONE CASE] Everything you need to get out on the Water in Style! Includes: Adjustable 3 Piece Alloy Paddle Nylon Blade (Yes, It Floats), Travel Backpack, 10 ft Coil Ankle Leash, GRI High Pressure Dual Action 15 PSI Pump with Gauge, 9-inch Nylon Snap In Center Fin, Bonus Water Proof Smart Phone Carry Case. Also, has built in Tail Mounted D-Rings and a 6-point Bungee System. Replacement Parts Available for all items.
- [30 DAY RETURN GUARANTEE + 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON MATERIALS] Since 2004, we have been putting happy paddlers out on the water to enjoy the zen and healthy lifestyle stand up paddling offers. Join the PEAK tribe risk free and participate in the world’s fastest growing watersport. We have you covered with our Worry Free One Year Warranty, No Hassle 30 Day Free Returns and Friendly Customer Service and Support.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Since 2004, our team has been designing paddle boards in San Diego, CA. We strive to bring you the highest quality designs on this Marketplace.
Join the PEAK tribe and participate in the world’s fastest growing watersport. There are endless adventures to be had, so what are you waiting for?
BUILT FOR EXPLORING
Designed for the paddle board warrior. This board’s nose and tail bungee system will fit all your gear. From sunny to stormy conditions, it doesn’t matter. The Expedition’s hybrid nose will cut through chop like a Great White. Perfect for fishing, touring, snorkeling, spear fishing or recreational paddling. This board can easily fit an extra person, dog or cooler.
INCLUDED ACCESSORY BUNDLE
- 3 Piece Aluminum Adjustable Travel Paddle
- Carry Back Pack
- High Pressure Dual Action Pump
- Removable Travel Fin (No Tool Required)
- Coil Leash
- BONUS - Waterproof Phone Case
DURABLE & PACKED WITH FEATURES
The PEAK 11' Expedition Inflatable Paddle Board is built tough from the highest quality military grade PVC and drop stitch material. The end result is a lighter, stiffer, more durable iSUP board without any extra weight. The 6” Thickness makes it much more stable and the non slip grip ensures a steady ride.
- Nose and Tail Carry Handles
- Front and Rear Bungee System for your gear
- Can fit an Extra Person, Dog or Cooler
- Stylish topographic design on Nose and Tail
Our inflatables roll up to a compact size that you can store just about anywhere. Fits in any size car and can be stored anywhere in your home.
It takes 5-7 minutes to inflate with compatible electric pumps or 10 minites to inflate with included high pressure hand pump.
All included accessories match the color combination of the board. Matching paddle, leash and travel bag. Look good, feel good.
MULTIPLE CARRY HANDLES
Enter and exit the water with all your gear on your SUP with ease. The carry handles are conveniently located at the nose and tail of the board.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was a little different getting used to the softer surface of the board, but I only filled to 12 PSI. Next time I'll probably go to 13 or 14. However, I won't be filling it up via the pump provided - that was almost a workout in itself! Electric/small air compressor will work better if you can set the PSI. Getting back onto the board was a little different too without the extra board weight, so I recommend practicing that once before going out.
Overall, my dogs and I are really happy with this board and look forward to using it for a long time!
I read through previous reviews and opened up the packaging outside to air out the strong PVC odor. It can be challenging to inflate the first time around but it's been solid and reliable, even at 1-2 psi below the recommended limit. Stowing the board isn't difficult either; I was able to roll it back up and pack it into the backpack without much trouble.
Most recent customer reviews
Inflates easily, super stable, fast, great tracking, stiff...
Really nice bag.