- SOLD IN PAIRS: 2 extensions per package. There must be at least 6 inches of clearance between the top of your footwear and the base of your PEET Dryer, please use: 1 pair of 12-inch extensions for taller boots (over 10 inches tall) and hip boots-or-2 pairs of 12-inch extensions for chest waders.
- IDEAL FOR ALL TYPES OF MATERIALS: carefully engineered to safely and effectively dry leather, PVC, rubber, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, cloth, fleece, felt, micro and all modern fabrics.
- EXTEND LIFETIME OF FOOTWEAR: PEET Footwear DryPorts have been engineered to deliver the perfect airflow for drying your taller boots (over 10 inches tall), hip boots, or chest waders evenly, thereby helping to preserve your valuable investment, while promoting comfort for your next fishing trip.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: We don't just built products that solve problems; we build quality products designed to last. We are confident in our product and offer you the PEET Dry Factory Warranty. Simply register your product within 10 days of your current or future purchase to take advantage of this benefit.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST PEET DRYER MODELS: Specifically made to fit models: Original, Wader, Propane, Multi, and Advantage dryers.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
BRAND HISTORY—We Invented Dry! We have been in your shoes, literally, and that's why we did something about it. When inventor and sportsman, Gene Peet got fed up with waking up to soggy boots—a discomfort and misery that you too may be familiar with—he decided to solve the problem for himself and others. In 1968, Gene developed the first footwear dryer and felt that the refreshing enjoyment of “PEET Dry” comfort was something worth sharing with everyone. With a passionate, yet humble, family-based beginning wherein Gene's 10 year old son, Blair, began to build PEET products, then assemble and package them around the family table, our product was quick to outgrow the family kitchen. The special feeling of PEET Dry was eventually in such demand that the talented Peet family built machines accommodate increase in production without sacrificing their high quality benchmark. To date, millions of PEET Dryers have been sold, and gave birth to a legendary loyalty built around a simple truth... Once you've experienced PEET Dry, you never go back to life without it. PEET's successful heritage is tried and true in making products that: (1) solve a problem, (2) perform as promised, (3) are made well so they lasts, and (4) exceed expectations. Experience PEET Dry and start your day dry, comfortable, and ready to take on the adventures that lie ahead.
PEET AirChamber Extensions: Two pairs of 12-inch AirChamber Extensions can transform your Original, Propane, Multi, or Advantage PEET Dryer into a Wader PEET. Use one pair of extensions for drying hip boots. 2 Year Warranty.
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 5 x 11.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- ASIN: B001LQZB9W
- Item model number: H2-B
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 17, 2004
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend everyone to buy because besides come within the promised time, my expectations were confirmed with the quality and finish of the piece.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great for waders, but I would use two sets that works the bestPublished 5 months ago by jw262
This works really well. I use it to dry out boots. These are made for taller boots. You won't need these for standard work boots or sneakers.Published 7 months ago by EastCoastExecAsst
Have not used them, yet they came unbroken. Being tubes, they should be adequate for the jobPublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer