- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 4.8 x 13.2 inches ; 4.86 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001J4HQ76
- Item model number: M97-FSB
- Average Customer Review: 1,767 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #764 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PEET Dryer - Original 2-Shoe Electric Shoe and Boot Dryer, Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DRY AND DEODORIZE: Removes wet, sweat, and odor from your footwear, keeping your feet comfortable, healthy, and dry.
- SAVE YOUR GEAR: Eliminates moisture, prevents mold and mildew, and preserves your gear.
- SUBTLE YET EFFECTIVE: Silently dries and deodorizes footwear in 3 to 8 hours, all while using less electricity than a standard light bulb.
- ALL FOOTWEAR, ALL MATERIALS: Safely and effectively dries leather, rubber, vinyl, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, fleece, felt, microfiber, and more.
- 25-YEAR MANUFACTURE WARRANTY: Our products are designed to last and we're confident that your PEET Dryer will exceed expectations for years to come.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The PEET Dryer is a clever device designed to effectively remove wet, sweat and odor from footwear and gear, without deteriorating the materials and without using an excessive amount of energy. PEET Dryers are safe for use on footwear and gear made from most any materials, including leather, canvas, rubber, vinyl, cloth, plastic and all modern fabrics, including Gore-Tex.
The drying process neutralizes odor-causing bacteria and arrests the development of mold and mildew that can ruin materials, extending your investment in your valuable footwear and gear. The result is what we call 'PEET Dry' – and the benefits to your comfort health and well-being are considerable.
How the Dryer Works
1. PEET Convection Technology:
Air drawn in through vents in the base of the PEET Dryer is warmed slightly.
2. PEET AirChambers:
The warmed air naturally rises, channeled through specially designed AirChambers.
3. PEET DryPorts:
The patented design directs airflow for optimum circulation throughout items being dried.
History of PEET Shoe Dryer
Outdoorsman and innovator Gene Peet began the dry-feet-by-Peet legacy by inventing the footwear dryer in 1968 in nature’s wonderland, St. Maries, Idaho. He did it because he simply got fed up with waking up to soggy boots and the discomfort his feet went through. After making a bunch of his dryers to satisfy pleading friends and relatives, Gene decided that his invention was worth starting a business, to share his enjoyment of 'PEET Dry' with everyone. The talented Peets designed and built machines that increased production, without sacrificing their high quality benchmark. 'We Invented Dry!' is a claim in which PEET takes great pride in, and the company remains dedicated to our mission to bring the benefits of PEET Dry to millions of men, women and children. Today’s product line has expanded and now let’s you provide the benefits of PEET dry to your entire family, all year round – and even take PEET Dry comfort with you, wherever you go.
For All Lifestyles
Gentle, thermal convection rises through air Chambers to naturally dry your footwear or gear. It provides safe and silent operation such that you can leave it plugged in all the time- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - in fact, we recommend it. The sturdy base easily plugs into any standard 110-120 volt U.S. household currents, and is available in 220v electrical configurations (New Zealand, United Kingdom, and Europe). This product is proudly made in the USA and is equipped with ETL-approved fans-- BRAND HISTORY -- We Invented Dry! We have been in your shoes, literally, and that's why we did something about it. When inventor and sportsman, Gene Peet got fed up with waking up to soggy boots,-- a discomfort and misery that you too may be familiar with -- he decided to solve the problem for himself and others. In 1968, Gene developed the first footwear dryer and felt that the refreshing enjoyment of PEET Dry comfort was something worth sharing with everyone. With a passionate, yet humble, family-based beginning wherein Gene's 10 year old son, Blair, began to build PEET products' then assemble and package them around the family table, our product was quick to outgrow the family kitchen. The special feeling of PEET Dry was eventually in such demand that the talented Peet family built machines accommodate increase in production without sacrificing their high quality benchmark. To date, millions of PEET Dryers have been sold, and gave birth to a legendary loyalty built around a simple truth... Once you've experienced PEET Dry, you never go back to life without it. PEET's successful heritage is tried and true in making products'that: (1) solve a problem, (2) perform as promised, (3) are made well so they lasts, and (4) exceed expectations. Experience PEET Dry and start your day dry, comfortable, and ready to take on the adventures that lie ahead.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Like you, I rely heavily on product reviews to help me decide which item is best for me -- especially when I can't actually see, touch or hold the product. I do ask that if you found this review helpful in making your decision, that you please click on the "yes" button below.
Plenty other reviews mention this not having an on/off switch, which would be nice, but I just unplug mine after I take the boots off. Might put a simple switch in some day.
I also bought the PEET Dryer - Glove DryPort Attachment to better dry gloves. Just placing gloves on the boot dryer as-is doesn't work well, especially since I typically want gloves dried quicker.
I gave the peet dryer a shot and I've been able to use the same basketball shoes for over eight months now! They are still going strong without any stinky odor to report of! I play basketball for 2-3 hours at a time at least 2-3x a week and after every session, I can feel the moisture within my shoes. I know it's gross to hear lol, but after a day or two on the peet dryer, my shoes are completely dry and odorless. That was unheard of for me before my peet dryer and I still can't believe how well this dryer works for my athletic shoes. I am recommending this to all of my friends!
For this new one, I put it on a Christmas light timer and kick it on at 5 pm when I get home and off at 7 am. No reason to heat it up if there aren't boots on it.
I've actually told my wife one of the things I missed the most while traveling on business was my Peet boot dryer. After you become accustomed to putting on warm, dry boots every morning, it's really downright unpleasant to put on cold boots.
Some guys dig the cold boots from their military days... Not this pampered pooch...
Great in the wet season to throw them on at lunch... New pair of socks and dry(er) boots makes the afternoon seem to go so much better.
- Easily rids moisture build up from daily foot sweat. Which in turn keeps bacteria out that causes smell and other issues in your boot.
- Given enough time it can fully dry out boots that are completely soaked. Much better than stuffing with newspaper.
- No moving parts and hopefully that means long lifespan.
- There is something very satisfying when you get up at 4am and have slightly warmed boots to put on your feet, especially in the cooler months.
- The plastic is a little too thin and flimsy for my taste. I am known to be some what of a brute and sometimes a little too rough with products. In combination with heavy work boots, I would not be surprised if I end up cracking the plastic housing down the road.
- No power switch. Even though PEET says it is safe and even preferred to leave on 24/7; I do not feel comfortable leaving this item on while I am not home. My solution was to plug this into a timer. It comes on when I arrive home from work and goes off when I leave for work. Giving me a good 10 hours on the dryer.
Please note this is a convection heat process. There are no moving parts and thus no sound or vibrations. After 15 minutes of being plugged in grab the middle of the tubes where the heating elements are located and you will feel the heat difference.