|Item Weight||12.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.36 x 12 x 2.63 inches|
|Item model number||PSSS1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Other Sellers on Amazon
PERLESMITH Speaker Stands Extend 30-45 Inch with Upgraded Cable Management, Hold Satellite, Small Bookshelf & Bluetooth Speakers up to 8lbs(i.e. Vizio, Polk, Bose, JBL, Sony & Samsung) -1 Pair
Enhance your purchase
- ♪ Adjustable Height for Customized Sound: Extendable tube is adjustable from 30" to 45" To ensure perfect and customized sound. Adjust the post assembly for desired height and enjoy stereo or surround sound.
- ♪ Sturdy Triangle Base: Heavy duty cast iron construction with triangle base provides more stability, supports speakers up to 8lbs/3. 6kg per stand. Two options for the base feet to prevent your speaker stands from sliding, for carpet please attach the nails and nuts. As for wooden, cement or tiled floor please attach rubber pads to the base feet.
- ♪ Upgraded Cable Management: Concealed wire path provides the ultimate wire management solution. We have upgraded the tube to wider diameter and divided the tubes into three parts, so cable can through the pipe easier. Note: the cable hole not fits for Samsung hw-q90r.
- ♪ Three Mounting Configurations: Includes L-shaped, keyhole and top plate options to fit a wide range of speakers. L-shaped for vertical hole/key hole, adapter bar for horizontal holes, and top plate for 2 holes on the bottom of the speaker
- ♪ Easy to Use: These satellite floor speaker stands include all the required hardware so you can handle it without any hassle by yourself. Very stable, easy to install, can be free to move to your living room, bedroom and study room.
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
PERLESMITH Height Adjustable Speaker Stands Pair- Customize Your Listening Experience
Larger hole fits for speakers connect with a RCA connector.
Flexible height adjustment, customized height to enjoy the high premium sound.
Sturdy triangle base with non-slip design
|Amazon's choice||Universal||Slim design||Sleek appearance||Premium|
|Weight Capacity||8 lbs||11 lbs||6 lbs||8 lbs||22 lbs|
|Compatibility||Most Major Speaker Brands Including: Bose, Harmon Kardon, Roku, Polk, JBL, KEF, Klipsch, Sony, Samsung||Most Major Speaker Brands Including: Bose, Harmon Kardon, Roku, Polk, JBL, KEF, Klipsch, Sony, Samsung, PA, DJ||Most Major Speaker Brands Including: Bose, Harmon Kardon, Roku, Polk, JBL, KEF, Klipsch, Sony, Samsung||Most Major Speaker Brands Including: Bose, Harmon Kardon, Roku, Polk, JBL, KEF, Klipsch, Sony, Samsung||Most Major Bookshelf Speaker Brands Including: Elac, Micca, Edifier, Polk, JBL, KEF, Klipsch, Sony|
|Height||30-45 Inch||18-44 Inch||31-48 Inch||30-45 Inch||26 Inch|
The satellite speaker stand mounts are the perfect addition to any home theater.
- The speaker stands mount is height-adjustable, so satellite speaker up to 8 lbs can be positioned from 30 inches to 45 inches from the floor for a customized setup.
- It can be assembled in minutes using just a Phillips screwdriver.
- Each heavy-gauge steel pillar is offset for optimum sound and features an integrated wire channel for easy management.
- Includes top plate, L-shaped brackets, and keyhole mount adapters to fit most small satellite speakers.
- Feel the love with our WORRY-FREE 10-year warranty and friendly customer service.
2x Speaker stand
1x Standard mounting hardware
1x User manual
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Spencerdl on February 7, 2019
I have a set of Polk T 15's and each weight 8.25 lbs, per mfg. This stands hold that weight very well.
PROS: easy assembly & setup, connected speakers to stand using keyhole hardware provided without any modifications, 14 gauge speaker wire easily slid thru opening in neck and thru pole to conceal wire
CONS: position of base feet is critical. It has a triangular base. If you position the 2 feet in the forward position, most likely tipping will occur. Use 1 foot in the forward position for stability. Wish the height was a little higher.
Would recommend this product for any speaker within the weigh constraints of stands - 8 lb max per stand
By Jack on December 21, 2018