PERformance Roller - EPE Black High Density Foam Roller, 1.9 lbs per cubic foot density
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FOAM ROLLERS FOR MUSCLES - High Density Foam Roller is great for Physical Therapy, before or after Exercise, Yoga, and Massage Therapy. Foam Muscle Roller helps to relieve Muscle Tension and increase Muscle Reflexology.
- EXTRA FIRM FOAM ROLLER - Molded polypropylene foam technology has a 1.9 lbs. per cubic foot density, Smooth surface, Will not lose its shape after heavy use, and Repels Liquids.
- 2 SIZES AVAILABLE FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS - 6x36 and 6x18. 36 Inch foam roller is our largest size. Black Foam Rollers are great for Back Pain and Back Exercises. Great for core stabilization, balance, and stamina.
- FOAM EXERCISE ROLLER HELPS PREVENT MUSCLE INJURY - Perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and ranging and strengthening activities.
- MADE IN THE USA! - Using your own body weight let the roller do a MyoFascial release to provide Maximum Relaxation Relief. Firm roller for Deep Tissue Massage.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
30-2280 Size / Shape: 6" W x 36" D / Round Features: -Perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education. -User can move from an easier (smaller diameter) to a more difficult (larger diameter) roller. -Great tool for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation. -Use half roll as rocker board by standing on flat side. -Diameter refers to the width of the half-round profile. -Strong enough to be used by large adults and active children. Product Type: -Foam Rollers. Country of Manufacture: -United States. Dimensions: Size / Shape 6" W x 36" D / Half-Round - Overall Depth - Front to Back: -36". Size / Shape 6" W x 12" D / Half-Round - Overall Width - Side to Side: -6". Size / Shape 6" W x 12" D / Half-Round - Overall Depth - Front to Back: -12".
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-4 of 2,284 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The foam is dense enough to support delicate or aggravated backbones but still has a slight give that cushions your back/muscles from the full impact of your body weight. Personally I think the 6" is the best width as wider rollers can over-extend you and narrower ones wouldn't give the range of motion I needed to fix my vertebrae. That being said, if your main concern is an issue deep within the crook of your neck a more narrow roller might be a better fit for you. But this is a very good middle of the road size that has worked well on my neck. The 36" length is also really nice as it increases the roller's versatility. It is wide enough to roll your hamstrings, hips, and both shoulders at once. It's really lightweight as well, so taking it with you or moving it around for storage is no big deal. A storage bag or carrying strap would have been nice just to keep it from collecting any dust and for those who do use them within a class setting but that is only a teeny drawback. Overall, I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a foam roller, as it has been an incredibly versatile and helpful tool in keeping us pain free.
PROS: Quality materials, Durable, Great for guys and gals, Width is a good middle of the road 6" that is able to roll legs, shoulders, neck, and back equally well, Easy to use, Lightweight, EFFECTIVE!
CONS: May not be narrow enough for deep neck work, No included storage container or carrying mechanism
TIPS: Take it slow! After feeling the relief of having this align my back, I went a little overboard with the pressure I applied, and ended up with some post-self inflicted soreness afterwards, Always drink water afterwards! When you roll sore muscles you are releasing the build up of lactic acid within them (that caused that burning sensation), water helps flush this from your system so your muscles stay pain-free longer!
*** Did you find this review helpful? I hope so! Let me know if you have questions by using the comments section below ***
I told our massage lady this and she hooked me up with her brand of foam roller that seems to have some sort of harder plastic exoskeleton and has managed to stay stiff over the years. Maybe its just preference, but I like the stiff roller much better and I feel like its stretching out my back better.