PETBROO Dog Shock Collar with Remote - Waterproof Training Collar for 2 Dogs 500Yards with Night Light, Beep, Vibration and Electric Shocking, Rechargeable for Up to 3 Dogs
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- CAT TOWER DIMENSIONS: 23 L x 23 W x 68 H
- MODERN CAT TOWER: Stylish design with your cat in mind! Its a cat climbing tree and an exotic piece of furniture that will blend in perfectly with your home!
- CAT CLIMBING TREE: 4 carpeted platforms make it easy for your cat to climb to the top and hangout!
- UNSTAINED: The beauty of this modern cat tree is that you can customize it! There is no finish so you can paint, stain, or use it the way it is!
- TREAT YOUR CAT: Get your cat more active and make them happy with the FrontPet Apex Modern Cat Tree Tower!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Superior Quality Meets Modern Design With The FrontPet Apex Cat Tower
The Apex Cat Tree Tower by FrontPet offers a modern touch to any home that your cat will love. With this wood cat tower your cat gets the opportunity to explore and exercise with the easily navigatigatable, multi level carpeted cat steps. Each extra wide platform was designed so your cat can lounge and play without the discomfort of being confined to narrow spaces. The unfinished wood helps you to tap into your creative side by allowing you to paint, stain and customize your modern cat tree in a way that fits your home decor and style or you can choose to leave the unstained wood cat tree as is for a natural modern look! We build our cat towers with only premium wood and top quality hardware so you know that when you purchase an Apex Cat Tree from FrontPet you are getting only the highest quality product available!
Apex Modern Cat Tower Features & Benefits:
- Tower Dimensions: 23” L x 23” W x 68” H
- Step Dimensions: 20 1/4" L x 14 1/18" W x 3/4" H
- 4 Carpeted Cat Platforms- Perfect for lounging & scratching
- Unfinished Wood- Allows you to fully customize your tower!
- Built for balance so you never have to worry about tipping!
- Modern design that looks great in every home
- Easy setup- Ready to use in minutes!
- All tools and hardware included!
Add a Touch of Modern to Your Home& Order Today!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
58 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 58 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Relatively strong, clean, thick wood, love the light color, clean detachable carpet like mats.
2. Not too many pieces to deal with.
3. All parts were there and they sent extra screws and screw covers.
4. Arrived well packed and protected and on time.
5. Very unique design and way better than unsightly cheap carpeted or sisal trees that gather fur and look messy and ratty within a few weeks of owning them.
6. Assuming it doesn't ever topple over, should last a long, long time.
1. This DEFINITELY takes two people to put together. Because you're essentially dealing with two gigantic spheres, it is a balancing act when you first start to attach the cross boards and steps. We struggled for at least a half hour just trying to get the first few pieces that they recommended "lightly attaching" into the slots solidly in place without them all falling off. Very tough. We put it together exactly as depicted in the instructions which is essentially lying it on its side. Would be nice if there was a way to build this thing upright starting with the base, working your way up.
2. Be careful not to tighten the screws TOO tight because I can see the wood cracking more easily than not with tight screws.
3. One of the screw holes was stripped pretty quickly. Screw never properly tightened. But, because there are so many of them, won't compromise the product. Luckily.
4. I agree with another reviewer who said there was a design flaw in that the top cross bar really shouldn't be there or should be on the other side of the mat. The cat can't really jump on the top mat completely without squeezing under this bar. My cat has managed to negotiate it but not before banging his back and tail on it mid jump!
5. Doesn't sit completely solidly on the carpeted floor. Wobbles a bit. I expected total non-movement for the size and height of this thing with balanced levels and a sturdy looking stand. Perhaps make the stand a little wider? Not sure what the solution would be here. Weight it with something ?
6. A little overpriced in my opinion. I can see paying around $200 for this. Don't think it's worth what I paid.
All in all, really nice tree and my cat took to it immediately!
The carpet on the shelves is attached with velcro and can be removed to clean.This tree is so much nicer to look at and doesn't collect hair and dust like the carpeted trees which have to be replaced over time. The design is indeed a well thought out engineering accomplishment. Worth every penny. All my cats love this tree and I will be buying more for other rooms.
The tower is quite stable, but it does rock a bit when a cat jumps onto it from our uneven wood floors. Floor leveling glides would be a nice addition. Even though it rocks, it has never seemed at risk of tipping over. I'm very happy with how it looks. The other reason I chose the Apex was based on its attractive appearance. Guests have mistaken it for a shelving unit.
Compared to other similar cat tree towers, the Apex is reasonably priced. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to add vertical space for their cat to enjoy.