PETMAKER Memory Foam Dog Bed with Removable Cover
- Duplex Foam Construction
- 2 Inches of Memory Foam plus 2 Inches of Orthopedic Memory Foam
- Durable Brushed Suede Removable Cover, Non Skid Backing on the Bottom of the Bed
- L shaped Wrap Around zipper for easy Cover removal
- Materials: Suede, Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Dimensions: 26 Inches x 19 Inches x 4 Inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The PETMAKER Memory Foam Pet Bed is designed with comfort in mind featuring duplex foam construction: A 2 inch thick layer of orthopedic memory foam offers support for their weight while the 2 inch egg crate styled memory foam top layer distributes their weight evenly to limit pressure points while cradling your pet in any position. Spot clean or wash easily with our featured L shaped wrap around zipper for easy removal.
Duplex Foam Construction
2 Inches of Memory Foam plus 2 Inches of Orthopedic Memory Foam
Durable Brushed Suede Removeable Cover
Non Skid Backing on the Bottom of the Bed
L shaped Wrap Around zipper for easy Cover removal
Materials: Suede, Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam
Dimensions: 26 Inches x 19 Inches x 4 Inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 26 x 19 x 4 inches; 2.65 Pounds
- Item model number : 80-00001SC
- Date First Available : February 16, 2014
- Manufacturer : PAW
- ASIN : B00IHM4TFU
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It really has a 2" layer of human mattress quality memory foam.
2. This is topped with a 2" layer of "egg crate" style high density foam.
3. Easy to remove washable fabric cover with a soft feel and a non skid underside. Mines been washed 3 times and looks new.
4. The fabric cover is a modern material. That means stain resistant, durable and easily washable without being heavy and bulky. People over 50 are usually trapped in the 20th century when durable ment canvas or leather. Gram and Gramp don't get it, never will, don't listen to them.
5. Other folks think product companies are running charities. Successful companies make good products at fair and competitive prices so they can make a profit and stay in business. This is a very good product for an excellent price of $25. It will last year's and you will know this as soon as you receive it and look it over. I see no reason mine won't last at least 5 years. So value? How about keeping Fido comfy for 5 bucks a year. Got a problem with that than dog beds are the least of your problems.
6. Finally some people are wack jobs and nothing makes them happy. They use product reviews to vent thier dissatisfaction with themselves and the world that they lack the perception and intellect to see and separate the good from the bad. Don't listen to those nuts either.
7. Buy this bed and make your dog happy and then get on with things that really matter.
It does not feel like memory foam, but my dog likes it and, if he likes it, I like it, since it was for him. He doesn't act stiff when he sleeps on it and I repeat, he actually will frequently choose this over the couch no less. All in all, I think this is a decent product. Only wish was they made a larger size yet (as you can see from the pic...).
UPDATE: I measured and it actually IS four inches... :)
The texture is like a poly-satin outer layer, with the egg crate below it and memory foam below that. The bottom of the cover is non skid.
If you needed to, you could insert more foam from wherever and make the bed firmer, but its not needed. My dog loves this bed, so I'm happy. We got the size L for a 73lb dog.
Yes this bed comes shrink wrapped in a roll. Once you cut the seal the bed starts expanding. Laid it on the floor and my dog immediately got on and laid down. He loves it! No chemical odor that I nor he can smell.
I do agree with other users who say this was falsely advertised as a memory foam bed. But it's so thick it doesn't need to be. My boy is a greyhound and it's plenty thick for his bony appendages.
All in all, LOVE IT!
Update: I purchased another one for a different room. Love the bed! I mean, my pup loves the bed! LOL
Top reviews from other countries
Llegó el segundo de tres que compré. Pasó la semana y seguimos esperando que tome forma y esta todo aplastado como pueden ver en la foto. Los sacudimos conforme a las instrucciones y lo dejamos en reposo y no hay manera. NO LO COMPREN. Producto defectuoso!