Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PETZL, Tikka Headlamp, 300 Lumens, Standard Lighting
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- READY FOR THE OUTDOORS: A compact, easy-to-use headlamp ideal for camping, hiking and traveling; Weighs just 82 g and features an IPX4 protection rating
- POWERFUL LIGHT: Provides up to 300 lumens in a flood beam and runs up to 120 hours; Switch between 3 lighting levels (low, medium, high) and a red light mode with a single button
- VERSATILE BATTERY: Thanks to the HYBRID CONCEPT design, TIKKA is compatible with 3 AAA batteries (included) and our CORE battery that recharges in just 3 hours (sold separately)
- WASHABLE & REFLECTIVE: Features a detachable, washable headband and a phosphorescent reflector to help you locate the headlamp in the dark
- 5-YEAR GUARANTEE: We test our products beyond the required standards to ensure they’re ready for adventure; TIKKA is backed by a 5-year guarantee against any defects in material or manufacture
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Simple, compact and easy to use, the TIKKA headlamp is a great choice for outdoor activities. It features 300 lumens of brightness, a flood beam, 3 white light settings and a red light mode so you can get the right light for any situation. TIKKA comes with 3 standard AAA batteries and is also compatible with our CORE rechargeable battery (sold separately). It features a single button with intuitive programming, a washable headband and a reflector. It’s also compatible with Petzl mounting accessories (sold separately) to attach to your helmet or bike.
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 2 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : Petzl
- Date First Available : January 25, 2017
- Manufacturer : Petzl
- ASIN : B07TVM8V25
Best Sellers Rank:
#3,049 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #5 in Camping Headlamps
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Do not yet know about reliability or water resistance. Princeton has a more reliable hinge, their old Tech Fuel is also a good running lamp tho the 70 lumen output is low for some people. Black Diamond Cosmo has the fanciest lamp but it's not well adapted for trail running and the hinge breaks easily.
Bottom line: a beam that helps you judge the trip hazards and footing is most important feature in a headlamp used for trail running and the Tikka is the best.
I also like the casing and ease of getting to the batteries. A little worried that it might. It hold up but I shouldn’t be accessing it very often.
I was hesitant to suggest a headlamp to my wife for a Birthday gift. Initially, having heard she found a great deal for only $30, I was highly suspect as to performance and quality.
It's only been a month and have used it maybe 4-5 times for short chores (like putting the boat covers on in the dark, at night), cooking on the grille, installing a device in a small dark area, etc. .
The light is bright, quite bright on the high setting. That said, it does not carry too far and doesn't cast too wide of a area, making it suitable for closer vision needs - camp site, dark work, etc. . . I don't know whether I would be comfortable mountain biking in darker conditions with it, as a result of the lack of carry ad broadness of the beam.
So far, after probably the equivalent of 2 hours of use, the batteries still seem to be at full strength and full light emittance.
I cannot say how long it will last or how durable it is. My current other headlamps range from 5 to 10 years old and both are starting to fail - bulbs and switches, hence the desire for a new one. But if this light lasts 3-5 years I would consider it a very good deal. I like it enough that I was actually considering ordering another one, due to it's very low price and usable qualities.
At this price, I would highly recommend it based upon my initial usage.
Top reviews from other countries
This new model is much brighter than previous versions. It comes with Duracell batteries, which is nice, but I'll switch to rechargeables when they run out. It's lightweight and comfortable (as ever) and easy to use. The red light seems much brighter than previous models and the only downside is it doesn't have a flood/spot selector. I used to use this a lot and will miss it. Having said that, the extra brightness will give some compensation for lack of spotlight mode.
Coupled with the petzl rechargeable battery this is brilliant. The battery lasts a long time and is easy to recharge.