Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 20, 2011 1:38:34 PM PDT
Wayne says:
I would like to purchase the PG 13 Version of this movie. Is it going to be released in this rating?

Posted on Apr 21, 2011 8:27:51 PM PDT
darthmaul01 says:
No

Posted on Apr 22, 2011 12:56:47 AM PDT
M. G. Mora says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Apr 22, 2011 8:28:15 AM PDT
Icefox000 says:
well, considering there was an alternative version released, if we dont like swear words.. we can get that version

Posted on Apr 22, 2011 11:05:24 AM PDT
theholmboy says:
The release date for the PG-13 theatrical version was 3 weeks ago whereas the release date for the R-rated theatrical version was 5 months ago. So, it seems extremely likely that they will release the PG-13 version later on, but I cannot find a definite release date.

Posted on Nov 3, 2011 9:28:50 PM PDT
Learner says:
I've searched around the internet but can't find any mention of a PG-13 DVD. But it makes sense that they would release one eventually. We can cross our fingers.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2011 7:03:45 AM PST
B. Green says:
Well, as a speech teacher, I would love to have the PG-13 rated version of the film to show in class. I'm not allowed to show R-rated films. I have nothing against profanity and to be perfectly honest, I think it is completely absurd that the original cutting of the film received an R rating in the first place, but that's another discussion for another day. My thought would be that they would release the DVD/Blu-ray with both versions of the film, but apparently no dice on that.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Apr 20, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 15, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The King's Speech
The King's Speech by Colin Firth (DVD - 2011)
4.6 out of 5 stars (2,005)