|Fits as expected||
PGA Tour Men's Short Sleeve Poly Performance Golf Shirt
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping|
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash
- Cool and dry
- Easy care
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Short sleeve solid texture 100% polyester performane golf polo
PGA Tour Dry performance wicking fabric. High activity sportswear fabric that absorbs, wicks and dries faster than average sportswear.
- Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 12 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001706X1C
- Item model number: P7HK0016
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 15, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I bought two of them as uniform shirts for my company trade show/events where I am a presenter. I was tired of poor quality shirts that had collars that didn't hold their shape well. So far, these have held up. And they look great, too!
The only caveat is that, like many golf shirts I've tried, they snag easily and will show a line wherever you pulled out any of the thread. That can ruin an expensive shirt quickly... So be aware. It doesn't take much.
1. Top quality high performance fabric, similar to a slightly coarser weave of Nike's Dry-Fit polyester or Adida's. The shirt's weave actually looks as if it's a knit.
2. Perspiration and moisture do indeed seem to wick off the body, go through this synthetic fabric, and (hopefully) evaporate faster
3. Because of the athletic synthetic fabric, this shirt is VERY EASY to wash
4. Shirt appears to be odor and stain resistance because of its synthetic, knit fabric
5. It looks great! It has a slight sheen or shine given its synthetic, athletic fabric
6. Colors seem to retain their saturation and hue, given its synthetic material.
7. The "PGA" box-shaped logo is on only one sleeve, and is woven in the same color as the rest of the shirt, so it does NOT stick out or appear gaudy. You can only see it upon close inspection, so there is a nice low-key aesthetic. It is not one of those shirts with huge multi-color emblems.
1. It's not necessarily a "con", but realize that from afar, it looks like a regular polo type shirt with a longer cut
2. If you do not like high performance athletic clothes, like from Adidas, Nike, etc. you may not like this shirt. The difference with this shirt, is it that visually and tactile-wise, the synthetic fabric appears to have a knit-like weave (which I like) and look like a shinier cotton short.
1. You can sometimes see this shirt selling at Costco, for approximately $20-22
2. The shirt does wear long in length and in sleeves. So size accordingly and consider choosing one size smaller.