PGYTECH Landing Pad Pro for Drones DJI Air 2S/ DJI FPV/ Mavic Mini 2/ Mavic Air 2/ Mavic mini/ Mavic 2
Enhance your purchase
|Are Batteries Included||No|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【High Quality PU Material】The landing pad pro is made of PU double-sided two-color design, waterproof, sunscreen, not easy to fade; Tip: Do not soak;
- 【Highlights】Using for outdoor flight with special terrain, it can prevent external interference when gimbal self-checking or landing.
- 【Fashionable design】Highlights the exact location of the landing pad. Compatibility with DJI Air 2S/ DJI FPV accessories/ Mavic Mini 2/ Mavic air 2/Mavic Mini/Mavic 2 and small and midsize drones.
- 【Fast-fold】Equipped with a bundle pocket, easy to carry and store, easy to travel.
- 【Lightweight and Compact】20 inch x 20 inch when unfolded. Only 9.8 inch by 6.5 inch when folded.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Compare with other unmanned aerial vehicles
This ItemPGYTECH Landing Pad Pro for Drones DJI Air 2S/ DJI FPV/ Mavic Mini 2/ Mavic Air 2/ Mavic mini/ Mavic 2
|color||-||Blue, Orange||Red, Gold||Orange||-|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this for it folds square and can fit in a back pack unlike the round crappy landing pads. BUT, the 4 corners flop around while trying to land on grass and it almost sucked into my copter. SO, this pad will work and NOT blow away IF you lay it on a flat surface. BUT wait. If I had a flat surface to lay this landing pad on, why wouldn't I just use that flat surface to land on instead of the pad?
I gave this thing a star for it is smarter to have a neatly folding pad that can actually be transported instead of the spring-free-on-you circular pads that you cannot fit anywhere. This pad is well made too.
In the end, I cannot recommend this for it just does not stay in place and can suck up into the copter. Oh, the included reflective stickers radius does not match that of the landing pad circle radius. WOW again.
cardinal directions indication. Since I tossed the box and put the strips on I cannot return it, but unfortunately this product is pretty useless.
By Joel on April 21, 2019
It came with reflective stickers that I put on the outside of the white circle on the pad - they fit well enough.
Given the very low ground clearance of the Mini, this was number one on my list of things to get, and I use it often. It's a good product, durable (but not 100% bulletproof...it's not going to stand up to extreme abuse) and helps me ensure I have at least one decent takeoff/landing spot for my drone. It's a good product.
By B. Sparks on February 25, 2019
- Easy To Use. Folds up and goes in soft cloth bag that easily slides into your backpack/bags laptop area.
- Not Heavy, But has enough weight to keep it from blowing away.
- Feels like high quality material, should last a long time.
- Easy to see from the air, great with DJI Mavic Pro and Mavic 2, I use both and the Return To Home button works great with this pad..
- Can use the orange side or the blue side
- Should have holes in each corner and comes with set of spikes to pin it down on grass/dirt in case of wind that otherwise blows it away (this rarely happens but has on a few occasions) I suppose I could easily cut out holes and use some plastic tent spikes to hold it down.
- Could have a highly reflective surface or at least a small reflector panel in each corner for low light situations.
I am happy with my purchase and have tried others that sucked and got returned. Will be keeping this one and buying another for when I fly with my Son.💯