|Item model number||PH-TC14PE_BL|
|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 6.7 x 5.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6.26 x 6.73 x 5.51 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.64 shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
PHANTEKS PH-TC14PE_BL 5 x?8mm Dual Heat-Pipes Dual 140mm Premium Fans and Quiet CPU Cooler with Patented P.A.T.S Coating
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (7%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patented C.P.S.C (Cold Plasma Spraying Coating Tech), a brand new tech forming deposit that displaces heat onto corresponding metals at a quicker rate and enhances thermal conductivity on the soldered surfaces of the heat-pipes thru the copper deposits.
- With dual tower radiators; PH-TC14PE has 5 8mm heat-pipes linearly aligned to ensure optimal cooling. The PH-NDC is a superb quality thermal compound for heatsinks.
- Phanteks PH-F140 premium 140mm fans uses Updraft Floating Balance bearing, 9 Maelstrom Vortex Booster blades, & Maelstrom Air-Fort Optimization drive system to achieve massive airflow & perfect dynamic balance.
- The SoliSku universal mounting kit provides an easy-to-install rotational backplate for Intel LGA 2011/1155/1156/11366/775. AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3/3+/FM 1 ( stock backplate required ).
- Max Air Flow: 78.1 CFMMax Air Flow with QSA: 60.1 CFM Max Air Pressure: 1.21 mm H2OMax Air Pressure with QSA: 0.69 mm H2O Acoustical Noise : 19 dBA Acoustical Noise with Q.S.A : 15.2 dBAInput Power : 1.8WCurrent (Ampere): 0.15ARate Voltage : 12VMTBF > 150,000 hr.
- Brand : PHANTEKSModel : PH-TC14PE_BLType : Heatsinks & FansCompatibility : Intel Socket LGA2011,1155,1156, LGA 1366, LGA775 and AMD AM2/2+/AM3/3+/FM 1 ( stock backplate required )Color : Blue Material : Copper ( Base and 5 x8mm Heat-pipes), Nickel Plated. Alum. ( Blue colored cooling Fins / Top Cover) with Patented P.A.T.S (Physical Anti-Oxidant Thermal Shield) to increase cooling performance. Patented C.P.S.C Technology ( Cold Plasma Spraying Coating Technology ) to enhance thermal conductivity. Fan Model: PH-F140 Premium Fan. Fan Size : 140x140x25 , Dual Fans includes. Fan Compatibility: 140x140x25mm x 3 pcs, (120 x 120 x25mm x 3 pcs ). (Third fan clips and accessory included). Bearing Type : UFB bearing ( Updraft Floating Balance bearing )Blade Geometry : 9 Blue colored Blades with MVB ( Maelstrom Vortex Booster) DesignRPM : 1200 RPM ± 10%RPM with Q.S.A: 900 RPM ± 10%
- Heatsink Dimension (LxWxH) without fan: 134*140*160mm Heatsink Dimension (LxWxH) with Dual Fans: 159*140*171mm Heatsink Weight without fan: 970g Heatsink Weight with fan: 1100/1250g (single/Dual) Fan Package Dimension : 167x214x190mm (LxWxH)Scope of Delivery1x PH-TC14PE_BL Heatsink 2x PH-F140 Premium fan, (Maelstrom Air Fort Optimization drive)PH-F140 Fan accessory6 x rubber bar, 12x fan clip adaptor, 6x fan wire clip, 16x rubber pad1x Quiet- Speed- Adaptor. ( Q.S.A. )SoliSku mounting kits for Intel LGA 2011/1155/1156/1366/775 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3/3+/FM 1 ( stock backplate required ).1x Y Fan Splitter1x PH-NDC Thermal Compound2x Phanteks PH-TC14PE User's manual. Warranty : 5 Years.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
NT-H1 (noctua included paste)
Cooler Master unbranded paste that came with hyper 212+
Arctic Cooling MX4
Cooling inovations IC Diamond 24 Caret
(scared too use it other than for testing, people report damage to there heatsinks and cpus. In my opinon not worth the risk for 2c diffrence.)
Phanteks included paste with this cooler
The biggest take away for me and this cooler is that you should not waste money on special thermal paste the included paste is really good and lasts up to 3-4 years.
I also added the third fan from phanteks. I debated many hours wether to switch out all three fans for the B gears B-Blaster 140mm fans becuase they have a CFM rating of 103cfm wich is roughly 30 more then the phanteks fan but after reading reviews from professionals i stuck with the stuck because it will only be 1-2c degree diffrence.
My Specs (relivant to cpu cooling)
CASE: Antec DF-85 with stock fans, optional 120 side fan installed as intake.
CPU:1366socket i7 920 OC to 4.1 Ghz.
PSU:1350 watt Coolmax CUQ series.
The case was in an ambient room with temps always @62F (my cold house)
I got fed up and ordered another fan thru amazon and got it in 3 days. However, the 2nd fan makes a chirping noise, which is very annoying.
Not happy with the customer service, and not happy that I had to pay for shipping to send back a dead fan.
It's working well now though, and hopefully will be even better when they FINALLY get around to shipping me my replacement fan.
--EDIT--I got a call from Phanteks today.
They apologized for the delays (still waiting for almost 3 weeks now on my original cooler fan to be shipped). Apparently, the Phanteks office was at a technology show, which caused the slowdown on my RMA. To make up for the delays, they are replacing my 2 bad fans and sending me an additional two fans for my case.
I was just hoping to save having to ship the 2nd fan back, so was a bit surprised at the generosity of Phanteks.
This is an excellent example of making a customer feel cared for and making up for a bad situation with bad timing.
|Length: 4:25 Mins|
Since the temps never exceed 80c, I'm thinking of pushing my 4670K a bit more to around 4.6Ghz or so. Under full load using Prime95 to stress test the CPU, this cooler is whisper quite. I can barely hear the fans at all. It also does a great job at cooling the CPU when gaming. I play a lot of BF3 and Crysis 3 and the temps always stay below 60c. The stock cooler that comes with the 4670K is okay for stock settings but if you are going to overclock it then you got to get an aftermarket cooler and the Phanteks 140mm is a great CPU cooler that I recommend to anyone to get.
The installation was pretty straight forward. If you have installed air coolers before then this is a piece of cake to install. The fans that come with the cooler are very quiet. The heatsinks are black which look quite sexy if you ask me. Another thing that I like about this cooler is the thermal paste that it comes with. I have purchased many air coolers before but they have always come with terrible thermal paste but the thermal paste on this one is quite good.
The only negative that I can think of is the size of it. It is huge and very heavy.Read more ›
It is very well made. Tight manufacturing tolerances and an unblemished Blue finish. Packed like it was glass, in it's factory box. You hardly know where to grab it to get it out.
I had watched the youtube videos on installation and was pretty sure of my actions, but you always come across a part or piece that stumps you. So I grab the instructions from the box, Looked over both sides , It slowly dawned on me ..I don't speak either of these languages.(?) My wife seeing my puzzled look reached into the box and handed me another one and said " Here try this one it's in "English and British" Again I get the puzzled look (?) I thought they were the same? She just laughed and walked away. Duh! She got me.
But, the Phanteks comes with 2 boxes full of hardware. Everything you could ever possibly need, except a long screw driver.. One is marked AMD the other Intel. And some generic parts for both.
As for the Intel stuff, (?) I know nothing. My last Intel was a 100mhz Pentium..a looong time ago. But, the AMD stuff was simple. It uses the standard AMD back plate. Watch the youtube video, it's great...and one is on the AM3+ motherboard.
I have yet to punish my new FX-8350 to see what she will do. But I can tell you the temps look really good and it is silent. Unlike the Corsair A-70 it replaced. I only had a chance to run "Heaven" Bench mark at max everything before I went to work,I did run Prime 95 for the 32M setting but it was so quick there wasn't any temp rise.
Watching "hardware Monitor" I saw that it did spin up for startup, but it is so quiet I never heard it. I opened the case door..Nope, still can't hear it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was running a stock cooler on my 4790k and saw temps as high as 94C when running GTA V. With this Phanteks cooler it's barely hitting 50C after an hour of GTA V with YouTube +... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Erik McLeod
This thing is massive but keeps my cpu very cool. It works better than my past watercooler, but that was a single fan one. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great product! Keeps my I7 5820K at 30-40 degrees Celsius without any overclock. Around 50-60 degrees Celsius when I overclocked to 4.2 GHz. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Blake
This is a VERY nice air cooler. Very impressed with its cooling ability. Just a few degrees warmer than the Corsair H110i GTX that it replaced. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Matt Tyree
One of the 4 best benchmarked coolers in the world
quieter, safer and more effective than even the most expensive liquid coolers
Half the price of a competing... Read more