PHIL & TEDS Vibe 2 Stroller & Double Kit - Black/Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Slide & lock harness adjustment
- Aluminum frame
- Smart handleT
- Multi-position sunhood
- Slide & click double kit attachment with layback
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
phil & teds Vibe 2 Buggy Stroller & Double Kit Travel Set - Red Vibe 2: smart functionality, ergonomic comfort & urban style = street stopping eye candy! Join the stylish parents who adore the sleek lines, aluminum frame, and ability to fold with the doubles kit attached. The handbrake makes for easy stopping. Washable and waterproof fabrics allow quick cleaning when baby spills their juice. With more padding than any other phil & teds stroller, the Vibe 2 gives babies the best seat for long strolls. Fully adjustable, the seat accommodates an infant and nap time. A bumper bar gives little arms a place to rest. Second baby on the way? Not a problem for the Vibe 2 Double Kit from phil & teds! Easily convert the new and improved Vibe 2 Stroller into an inline double-seat stroller and take both of your little one out. The in-line design cuts down on size of the stroller and allows you to go more places.
Top Customer Reviews
- Poorly made. Scratches easily, mine came stained and one of the buckles 'broke' (would only latch one way which is ridiculous after 3 tries for a baby stroller).
- VERY hard to push with 2 kids...can't do it one-handed. We made the mistake of thinking an empty stroller would be equivalent to a 'full' one - but the center of gravity is too high and it tips easily on hills, meaning both hands are required - crazy requirement for a mom of 2 squirmy little ones! Even our Nanny hated it, and she's as easygoing as they come.
- Sunshade hits your knuckles when open if you have the handle up as we did (we're tall)
- Limited storage space
- HARD to fold, doesn't stand up on its own folded; doubles seat gets in the way; and the double-seat is hard to latch/unlatch in place
- Can't really jog with it as we wanted to, because your legs hit the bottom - even with just 1 seat attached
- Phil and Ted's US distributor Regal Lager just quit - meaning warranty issues like mine will be harder to fix in the future
- Rain cover is a TOTAL pain to put on.
It looks hip, but it's not even that comfortable for 2 kids or Mom/Dad. TOTALLY not worth the $$$$.
We got rid of this lemon at a loss and bought a BabyJogger City Classic double, new, for just over $400 here on Amazon. It pushes like a dream with 1 hand and we can jog with it; both kids can recline, it goes thru standard 30" doorways, folds super easily and stands-up on its own, kids are side-by-side which they like, tons of storage space...and is lighter-weight and well-made.
Bottom line: Don't waste your time with this lemon!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sun shade if made of cheap plastic and poor construction so it regularly slips out of the...Read more