Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Style Name: H4 or 9003|Change

Showing 1-10 of 277 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 292 reviews
on November 1, 2012
I've had them in for 6 months now no fade in intensity or color. So far they last longer than those Silverstar lights. It gives out a lot of light without pretending to be HID. The highbeams are amazing as well. 90% brighter from standard bulbs is 100% correct. Great job PIAA! Once one of them burns out I'll post a date to give ya'll and idea of life they have.
review image
55 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2012
I was a bit skeptical about all the claims made on the product packaging. I put these in my 8yr old Toyota Tacoma. The package claims a 10% "whiter" light. I would actually say the light is actually "whiter" than that. They claim over 30 yards in increased light distance. I would say that is a fair claim. The package also claims 90% more light compared to standard halogen bulbs. I don't know how I can effectively measure that, but I can say that there's a dramatic increase with the side lighting of the roads with these lights. The best thing about these lights compared to standard halogen bulbs is the increased amount of white light. Standard halogen bulbs have a slight yellowish tint to them. Things stand out more and I've found eye strain in decreased during night driving. I also like these because they don't give off that blu-ish tint that some replacement bulbs do. Also they're not so exceedingly bright that other people think you're always driving with the high beams on. I did a lot of research on other bulbs and found that many brands burn out much quicker than these do. I would highly suggest you seriously consider getting a set of these if you're replacing your standard factory halogen bulbs. As with all halogen bulbs, DON'T touch them with your bare hands when installing them. The oils on your fingers can cause any halogen bulb to fail prematurely due to uneven heating of the bulb.
on January 4, 2016
I purchased and installed these bulbs over 2 years ago, and am still happy with them. My Toyota truck has daytime running lights, so these bulbs have been lit every mile of the last 26K, and they're still going strong. They are a significant improvement over the factory low beam filaments, and high beams were about the same for light output. High beams on my truck were never an issue, so the PIAAs were a perfect fit for my needs. Great light output, better clarity and color, and long lasting. I'd call these bulbs worth the money, no question, and will buy them again when my current set eventually burns out.
on March 22, 2017
I've bought just about every LED and various Silverstar, but these are better than any of them. I was skeptical too, but I put these on my 04 Trailblazer and I've been VERY pleased! Better and brighter than anything I've tried. I drive alot on back country roads, with lots of deer, turkeys, etc. These perform fantastic when u NEED to see down the road!
on November 23, 2012
My commute is over 30 miles each way, with roughly 1/3 on back country roads with plentiful wildlife, 1/3 in a more suburban setting, and the rest interstate. I use these in my fog lights replacing the PIAA Extreme White that I was using. These bulbs put out a substantial amount of light, enabling me to see significantly farther to the sides that I have with any other bulb. I have yet to try these in foggy conditions, but given the beam pattern and spread, I am confident they will still be the best bulb I have used.

I use these in conjunction with PIAA's 9004 low-beam Night-Tech and the 9005 high-beam Night-Tech and on high-beams, they will light up traffic signs almost a mile away. Even though these bulbs are pricey, the first time you avoid hitting a deer or other animal because you were able to see them, they will have paid for themself.
on December 21, 2016
Best h11 bulbs I've ever seen.
Too bad there are no 896 fog lights made by PIAA. Or maybe I just can't find them?
Anyway, definitely recommend h11 bulbs!
on March 17, 2017
These bulbs were nice while they lasted. I purchased them in late October and the passenger side burnt out mid March. I would not buy again.

What's good:
Better down the road vision over stock
Better looking color than stock

The bad:
Buld life, less than 5 months
Expensive for a short life span
on January 16, 2017
Got for these our 2008 Chevy Aveo, fit perfect and are very bright. They're at least twice as bright as the old headlights and have a nice cutoff. Highly recommend
on July 19, 2016
Very satisfied with these bulbs. Beautiful, white strong light, more than enough to drive safely and see everything on the road. The color is perfect for me too, no HID blinding white or blueish tints. Clean white and strong, a lot stronger and whiter than the OEM (I have a Jeep JK). I cannot testify to the longevity of these PIAAs as I've got them a few days ago. I will update my review if they fail earlier than they promise. So far, the best bulbs I've had by a long shot, even better than the more expensive PIAAs. Highly recommended.
on March 20, 2017
Nice bright slightly white light fot my high beams. Drastic improvement over my worn out zenon street glow bulbs.