Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Pikasola Wind Turbine Generator 400W 12V with 3 Blade 2.5m/s Low Wind Speed Starting Wind Turbines with Charge Controller, Windmill for Home
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ Feature: Starting with low speed; high wind energy utilization; low vibration on operation, high efficiency.
- ★ Wind Blade: 23.4inch in length, made of nylon carbon fiber. The longer the blades are, the more kinetic energy they generate and the more power they produce. Nylon material waterproof, corrosion resistant, lightweight.
- ★ Generator: three-phase permanent magnet synchronous motor. Efficient and compact ac generator with high performance NdFeB permanent magnet. A fully integrated voltage regulator that automatically shuts down when the battery is fully charged. The wind generator is controlled by MPPT intelligent microprocessor, which can effectively adjust current and voltage
- ★Rotating Body: with yaw adjustment system, the wind direction position is automatically read and the rotor position is adjusted to capture the maximum wind energy. The tail fin is designed according to the aerodynamic principle.
- ★Real Parameter, Not False: Our product parameters are Real & Actual, not False. Base on designed after repeated experimental testing. Wind turbine parameters can be customized, please contact us if you have requirement.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Wind wheel diameter
Wind Turbine x 1
Blades x 3
Controller x 1
Nose Cone x 1
Set Screws and Nuts x 1
Installation Notes x 1
Anemometer x 1（no battery）
Note:Without tower tube
(We recommend：steel pipes or iron pipes, diameter :55±2mm)
- 1. For Home Use
- 2. For Monitoring Use
- 3. For Boat / Marine Use
- 4. For Wind Solar Hybrid Streetlight Use And More
Rated power:400 W
Maximum power:410 W
Number of blades:3
Rated voltage:12 V
Start-up wind speed:2.5 m/s
Rated wind speed :13 m/s
Working speed:3-25 m/s
Survival wind speed:40 m/s
Wind wheel diameter: 51.18 inch
- Blade Material: Nylon Fiber
- Generator Type: 3-Phase AC Permanent Magnet Generator
- Braking Method: Electromagnetic
- Wind Direction Adjustment: Automatically Adjust The Windward Angle
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 80 ℃
- Magnetic Material: Neodymium Iron Boron
- Cabin Material: Die Casting Aluminum Alloy
1.Three-phase permanent magnet synchronous motor. Efficient and compact ac generator with high performance NdFeB permanent magnet.
2. A fully integrated voltage regulator that automatically shuts down when the battery is fully charged.
3.The fan is controlled by MPPT intelligent microprocessor, which can effectively adjust current and voltage.
4.The unique magnetic circuit design makes the starting torque very small, which can effectively ensure the wind turbine's breeze starting ability.
1.The wind turbine is made entirely of high quality aluminum and stainless steel fittings. It is not only lightweight, small in size, but also compact in shape.
2.The blade material is made of high-strength plastic with 30% carbon fiber and anti-UV anti-corrosion material, which is both beautiful and durable.
3.The surface of the wind turbine is coated with a special process that provides excellent resistance to oxidation and corrosion under any harsh conditions, as well as excellent corrosion resistance, water resistance and sand resistance.
1． Nesting the black leather cushion inside the reducing joint of the wind turbine then putting the tower inside reducing joint. Connecting the cover of reducing joint by screws and fastening. Tightening the screws by hex key.
2． The three wires of the wind turbine are connected to the transmission cable, each pair of wires is not less than 30 mm, and the tape at the connection end is at 100 mm.
3． Connect the wind turbine's cable to the controller and the battery must be connected to the controller before wiring.
1. The wind turbine should be installed where there is strong wind or no tall buildings and obstacles, If installing the wind turbines near the obstacles, the position is better as far as possible from obstructions, or the installation height should be 20Ft higher than the top of obstructions(As show), which can make full use of the wind power.
2. We can make use of the growth effect on the hills (As show). It’s a good place to set up
3. It's should avoid the cliff, the turbulent region.
1. Starting with low speed; high wind energy utilization; beautiful appearance; low vibration on operation.
2.Being installed by human design and easy for installation, maintenance and repair.
3.Being molded through precise injection with new process, together with the optimized design of aerodynamic contour and structure, our wind turbine blades have such advantages: high utilization of wind energy which contributes to the annual energy output.
4.Our generators, adopting patented permanent magnet rotor alternator, with a special kind of stater design, efficiently decrease resistance torque of the generators.
|Start Wind Speed||2.5 m/s||2.5 m/s||2.5 m/s||2.5 m/s||1.5m / s|
|Rated Wind Speed||12 m/s||13 m/s||13 m/s||12.5m/s||11m/s|
|Number of Blades||3||3||3||3||5|
|Material of Blades||Nylon Fiber||Nylon Fiber||Nylon Fiber||Nylon Fiber||Nylon Fiber|
|Wind Wheel Diameter||51.18 inch||55 inch||55 inch||94.48 inch||31.2 inch|
|French plate fixed||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It can be a little confusing to assemble, it does come in numerous pieces. The manufacturer make a solid effort to negate this and includes fairly thorough instructions which I never read until I screw up or get stuck.
I would recommend this turbine to someone looking for a little supplemental power.
Some other notable crap in this bundle include, but are not limited to are:
Noisy rotor bearings, short and undersized output wires, useless rectifier/controller, toy-like inaccurate anemometer.
In closing, curiosity got the better of me to see if a $260 turbine that looked, and was reviewed this well could be true... Nope. Everyone that slammed this product knows what a reputable turbine company puts out as their product. Save your $1500 or so and buy a Rutland wind charger or Air X breeze.
By brian jensen on February 19, 2021
the turbine charger controller light is green and when the blades spins there is another full green light that comes on the left side of the first light.
when putting a meter on the output wires; you can see it's 12.2 ( -+ 2) ( 12v system) as it fluctuates. besides these numbers I don't think you gettting anything to the battery.
this was checked during a very windy day.