PIONEER BEAR CAMP Hydration Bladder 2l Water Reservoir Leak Proof Hydration Pack BPA Free Quick Release Insulated Tube & Shutoff Valve Best Hydration Reservoir for Hiking Camping Running Biking
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed in the USA with help from hiking communities, our Pioneer 2l Hydration Bladder is made to be durable and a must have hydration system, recommended for any PCT, AT thru-hiker.
- LARGE OPENING FOR EASY CLEANING AND FILLING – Pioneer Hydration Bladder has one of the largest openings on the market: 5.3’’ (13cm) best for filling to the top and adding ice to keep you cool in the extreme heat has never been easier. The Top Sliding-Seal opens across the entire bladder width making it easy for rinsing, cleaning and drying, and no additional brushes or dryers are needed with our bladder. The Sliding-Seal closes tight for a leak-proof seal.
- SAFE AND RELIABLE 100% BPA & PVC FREE – Our hydration pack system is made entirely from Premium Ultra-Durable field tested and anti bacterial materials, sturdy resistant to mechanical shocks and high-low temperatures, FDA approved, guaranteed safe and taste-free drinking water. The antimicrobial technology blocks bacterial and mould growth for the life of the system. Can be frozen or filled with hot water at max temp 60° C / 140° F.
- HIGH PROTECTION INSULATED SLEEVE – The 48’’ hose is neoprene insulated to prevent the UV light and the freeze to reach the water inside the tube. The tube features a High-Flow bite valve for easy drinking with self-lock to prevent leaking, along with a dust cover that prevents the dust from reaching the valve and a Quick-Link button that can detach the bite valve making it easy to clean and attach a Sawyer Squeeze/Mini filter to it. The Shutoff-Valve will prevent leaks when not in use.
- SUITABLE FOR LONG USE – This smart designed High Performance 3L hydration reservoir system is just the right capacity for long treks, running, hiking, camping, biking or mountain climbing. This hydration pack will meet your peak performance every time. L 17’’ x W 8’’ in size, it rests perfectly inside Camelbak and Osprey backpacks. Overall, it’s built to last a lifetime of punishing trails.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – From design to production and sale, PIONEER BEAR CAMP provides a maximum of care and dedication to every product we make, and our warranty is no different. If you experience any issues with our product, we will fully refund or send you a FREE replacement pack. Buy with confidence with our no-questions-asked 120-DAY FULL REFUND Guarantee, best on the market!
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
PIONEER BEAR CAMP - HYDRATION WATER BLADDER 2L has been designed by our engineers to help hikers, trail runners, trekkers, mountain bikers, outdoor enthusiasts to stay hydrated on their journey without having to stop their adventure.
Pioneer 2 Liter Hydration Reservoir delivers a High-Flow hydration and features a Top Opening Seal for easy filling, cleaning, and drying, and an On/Off valve at the bite mouthpiece that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
With the help from hiking communities, we have designed this hydration water bladder for you, whether if you do day hikes or plan for the PCT or AT, this is the best option for any thru-hiker.
Designed in the USA, stay hydrated on the trail or during a long hike with the Pioneer 2-Liter Reservoir from Pioneer Bear Camp.
The 2-liter Pioneer Hydration Pack is made for light and fast activities where weight and hydration are critical.
Here is why you will love our Pioneer Hydration Bladder:
- The Top Sliding-Seal opens across the entire bladder width, making it easy for filling, cleaning, and drying
- Upgraded 41-inch military neoprene insulated sleeve (for the insulated model) to prevent UV light and the freeze to reach the water inside the tube
- Quick-Link button that makes the tube easy to disconnect and easy access to clean it
- A dust cover that prevents the dust and dirt from reaching the bite valve. Keep it safe and protected.
Safe and Reliable 100% BPA Free
- Made entirely from Premium Ultra-Durable anti bacteria materials, safe and taste-free drinking water. The antimicrobial technology blocks bacterial and mould growth for the life of the system.
- Big capacity of 2 liters suitable for long treks. This smart designed High Performance 2L hydration reservoir system is just the right capacity for long treks, running, hiking, camping, biking or mountain climbing.
- L 15’’ x W 8’’ in size, it fits perfectly inside any hiking CamelBak, Osprey backpacks
- The ON-OFF Valve Mechanism will prevent leaks when not in use. No losing precious water anymore, when you really need it.
Suitable for long use
- When the hose is detached, water does not flow out of the bladder, because it’s fitted with a One-Way Valve Technology. Easy to detach with just a single button push.
- The High-Flow soft bite valve self-seals after each sip and features a Shutoff-Valve to prevent leaks when not in use
- Dry Handle used to hang the reservoir in order to dry it easily.
Go for a Premium Hydration Reservoir this time to make sure you are not out of a water supply when you really need it.
Field tested by hiking communities
Our hydration water reservoirs are designed to take you at your highest level, as they are durable, dependable form and function. We are member of #PCT2018 and Backpacking Light Community.
Build to last for miles
Sturdy resistant to mechanical shocks and high-low temperatures, up to 70 kg pressure. Can be frozen or filled with hot water at max temp 140° F. Overall, it’s built to last a lifetime of punishing trails.
Great for any outdoor activity
Whether you are hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, backpacking the Appalachian Mountains, biking the Cedar Rock Trail, trekking the John Muir Trail, Pioneer Bear Camp got your back with our Hydration Bladder ready for any outdoor activity.
Fits most of the packs
Pioneer's replacement hydration bladders fit most popular hydration packs and backpacks from brands like Osprey, Camelbak, High Sierra and more.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
71 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 71 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ended up getting this Pioneer Hydration Bladder and I really like it. Previously I used a Camelbak and this system is much better.
I am very impressed by the features, quality of construction, ease of cleaning, and versatility. It was compatible with fits perfectly in my Ultimate Direction SX 3.0 hydration pack
The bite valve flows nicely and I absolutely that the hose is insulated. Quality seems to be high and cleaning is easy. Great product!
Bought this bladder because of its size, usually for some pretty short hikes. Took it out for a hike the day after I got it and noticed that the mouthpiece was leaking all over my shirt. The nozzle was set to off and the cap was locked on but slowly it was dripping out. I finally got home and when I popped the cap open the whole thing came off! Now I can’t open the cap without the blue mouth piece/valve also coming off. I like the size of the bladder and the bladder itself held up well. No leaks and fit perfectly into my bag, just disappointed in the hose/cap situation.
The pack did not leak at all until day 3 of the trip where I noticed a small crack in the on-off valve body. The bladder itself held water perfectly and did not leak or sweat. The water tasted great at all times from the bladder. I followed the instructions given to rinse the bladder with lemon juice before use. Again, even with the very high temperatures, the water from the bladder never tasted like plastic at all. The rubber bite valve to drink from the bladder works really well also.
I notified Pioneer Bear Camp about the cracked valve after returning from my trip. Even though the valve leak was a minor problem and a new valve would have fixed the issue, Pioneer Bear Camp really took things to the next level of customer service by sending two full bladder kit replacements and didn't even have me send the faulty one back. They were very prompt to respond and I am very thankful for their generosity. It's great customer service that really makes the difference. I would absolutely recommend their products!