- 1120 pieces of the 14W metal film resistors in one set will be sold together.
- Material: durable metal.
- Quantity: Totally 1120 Pieces (56 Values, Each value 20pcs).
- 14W Metal Film Resistor accuracy of 1%.
- Resistors: 1ohm to 10Mohm
PIXNOR 1/4W Resistor Kit 56 Values x 20pcs =1120pcs (1ohm-10Mohm) Metal Film Resistors Assortment
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|EAN||7131405334193 , 0888566333073|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The item is a set of 1120pcs professional and practical 1/4W metal film resistors with the accuracy of 1%, they consist of 56 values from 1ohm to 10Mohm, and each value has 20pcs identical resistors. With high performance and easy to use, it is really a wonderful metal film resistors for choice.
- Brand: PIXNOR.
- Material: durable metal.
- Quantity: Totally 1120 pieces (56 values, Each value 20pcs).
- 100% brand new and high quality 56 Values 1/4W 0.25W 1% Metal Film Resistors Assorted Kit Set.
- Metal film resistor accuracy of 1%.
- Resistors: 1ohm to 10Mohm (1ohm, 2.2ohm, 4.7ohm, 5.6ohm, 7.5ohm, 8.2ohm, 10ohm, 15ohm, 22ohm, 27ohm, 33ohm, 39ohm, 47ohm, 56ohm, 68ohm, 75ohm, 82ohm, 100ohm, 120ohm, 150ohm, 180ohm, 220ohm, 270ohm, 330ohm, 390ohm, 470ohm, 510ohm, 680ohm, 820ohm, 1kohm, 1.5kohm, 2.2kohm, 3kohm, 3.9kohm, 4.7kohm, 5.6kohm, 6.8kohm, 7.5kohm, 8.2kohm, 10kohm, 15kohm, 22kohm, 33kohm, 39kohm, 47kohm, 56kohm, 68kohm, 75kohm, 82kohm, 1Mohm, 1.5Mohm, 2Mohm, 3.3Mohm, 4.7Mohm, 5.6Mohm, 10Mohm.
1 *PIXNOR 1/4W Resistor Kit 56 Values x 20pcs =1120pcs (1ohm-10Mohm) Metal Film Resistors Assortment
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Perhaps I got a nicer, newer batch than some of the other reviews, but all of the "packs" I received were accurately labeled on the paper with the resistor values. I also didn't have any problems with the appearance of the color codes, but you have to get used to the fact that these are 1% resistors (so one end will always have a brown stripe), and that they use four color bands; for example, a 5.6Ω 1% resistor shows up as green blue black (560) silver (x0.01) brown (1%). I don't see those 0.1 and 0.01 multipliers all that often, and it can be confusing to figure out whether you're looking at a brown leading "1" or if you're looking at the brown tolerance band.
I also agree this style of packaging is inconvenient for serious use (though it's compact and easy for transport), so I recommend individually bagging them (I personally use #1 coin envelopes).
you get strips of each value, and the paper strip usually has some marking for value - however some are not legible. You'll have to either measure, or use their provide resistor value chart (tiny chart)
The perk of having these in your project is that these will only have +/- 1% margin of error as compared to the tan ones which have +/- 5-10%.