Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 392 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 448 reviews
on September 8, 2011
This company is taking advantage of the good reviews that the old chair got to sell more of the new lower quality stuff. This product should really be sold under a different name and have its own reviews. It's smaller, lighter and less dense than the original, basically a totally different product. Not fair! And, it should sell for half the price of the original one. I'm not returning mine because my time more important. Just wanted to warn everybody.

This screams Bait and Switch!

05/14/2012 update
The manufacturer contacted me and offered to send a free replacement. I received it today and it is a lot better than the 1st one. I'm a happy customer now. I'm keeping my original review, because all the votes apply to it and it would not be fair for amazon shoppers to remove it. I am changing my rating from 1 to 4 stars though.
77 comments| 218 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2017
My children's grandmother purchased this chair from Amazon (in blue) and another one in green. The green one is AWESOME! It has the slightly curved arms and headrest, and is super stable. The blue one is disappointing in comparison. It's slightly smaller seat, and the arms and back are square and not rounded, and are just not as sturdy. We've had it just a week, and already the back is sloping slightly back, while the green is in perfect condition. The children using it are less than 30 lbs, so it can't be the weight. In retrospect, we should have purchased two of the green. I guess that the blue is the older version, since the tag indicated it was manufactured 4 years ago...bummer. I recommend that those interested purchase a different color than the blue, or check the pictures carefully and make sure you're getting one of the newer versions (curved arm rests and rounded back).
on August 27, 2015
This chair is tiny. My daughter is just turning 1 year old next month. Got this as a gift for her and it's the right height and width for her now but the seat is super deep. While sitting her feet won't reach the end of the seat. Also the arm rest and back are I incredibly flimsy. The backrest is of the same foam you'd find as padding to a chair and approximately 2" thick. I fear if she leans back, the backrest will give way and she will fall backward off the chair. I don't understand how this product got so many reviews, this thing isn't worth $50. If it were $25 I'd say it might be worth keeping but it's useless for me now. My daughter will fit in it for a few months...... Garbage..... I included a few photos to gauge size.

Update (one week later)
After contacting the company that ships this chair and requesting a return and refund, I received no reply other then the standard Amazon return request email with a shipping label. Additionally I'm out my shipping to my ($8) but also return shipping (another $8). The product is not as advertised for a 2 year old, it's way to small and awkward. If your in the fence and wanna just take the gamble, it's gonna cost you round trip shipping. Don't risk it, there's much better chairs out there for under $40.
review image review image review image
on December 19, 2016
We bought this chair for an 18 month old girl. She is into Minnie and Mickey Mouse so, instead of getting the expensive (and less sturdy I hear) themed chair, we got this one in red/pink and I searched for iron on appliques and found two cute ones. When the chair arrived, I just ironed on the patches and wow, very cute! My 8 year old tested the seat and it is soft and sturdy foam, doesn't collapse, but also isn't too firm. In short, awesome purchase and would fit a child from walking/standing age 12 months or so to at least 6 or so. Even has a little side pocket for a few books. Material is soft and similar to microfiber. All seams sewn well, color was true. Merry Christmas!
review image review image
on October 22, 2015
My son loves it. I have a green one I bought for my first son who is now five and he still loves his and would not share it with his little brother who is 15 months so I had to buy another. Hence my purchase of this blue one. My little one loves it. He is constantly sitting in it and loves to pull it near his big brother to sit next him.
review image review image
on June 5, 2017
Love the really cute plane design, soft muted colors, and high density foam! I compared the P'Kolino chair to the chair I first ordered, but am returning (Candide Baby Toddler Cushioned Arm Chair) and could feel the difference in the quality of the foam of the P'Kolino. This chair is constructed of better foam...more sturdy, yet soft to the touch. The back doesn't bend over forward like the Candide chair. (The Candide chair has a thinner cover, lighter in color than I thought the picture depicted. I could feel straining in the stitching of the cover, as I attempted to push on the back of the chair, which arrived bent forward). I was really impressed with the quality and construction of the P'Kolino chair cover. It's more like upholstery fabric, yet has a brushed softness. There is velcro on the underside of the cover that lines up with strips on the chair to keep the cover from slipping. That only takes a moment to line up, I wasn't fussy about having it perfect, as the cover goes on easily and zips right up along the bottom of the chair. Be sure to read the enclosed easy instructions, as you must use a paper clip to zip\unzip the chair cover. The zipper tab is intentionally removed as a safety factor. Now, I can't wait for my 2 y\o grandson to come over and discover a chair just for him!!!
on March 15, 2017
My daughter uses this chair daily (she's almost 2). I purchased it a couple of months ago. At first, it was hard to get her to sit in it for more than a few seconds, she climbed on it instead :) . However, my nephews used it early every weekday after they came over to my house (ages 8 and 9). Now, this product is not recommended for that age, but they seemed to like the idea of using furniture their own size, and it seemed to be similar to the size of their gaming chairs (I think... don't quote me on that one :)
It does look a lot better than the picture shown. The fabric looks similar to felt, or a thin suede and it is very light weight/easy to carry (with a handle on the back). The red chair (which I purchase) looks more like a hot pink, but that's okay with me. It is very soft to the touch, and my nephews say it is very comfortable. It also has a pocket on the side to store books.
Oh, and it comes with a cute pair of green paper glasses. I do want to take a picture of my daughter with these glasses on in her chair, but I keep forgetting. I will post one if I remember.
We have been shopping for a chair for our 16 month old and had a bit of sticker shock... Who knew tiny foam chairs were so expensive ? After coming to terms with it, we tried to figure out the best value and settled on this. It seems to be comparable quality as one we saw at Target for 75 and you don't really want one cheaper than this as they were of questionable quality ( loose threads, weak foam, etc). This was a good balance of price/quality for what's available.

Pretty happy with it so far and our LO gave it his approval with a round of applause. Listing recommends this for years 2 and up, but I'd go ahead and get one as soon as your LO can easily walk and sit on their own and get maximum use out of it. Would be a great 1st birthday gift.
on May 24, 2017
This was the perfect size for our toddler (given as a gift at 18 months old). He still uses it now 6 months later, and I foresee him using it easily until he's 2.5 or 3 years old. It is of high quality lightweight foam with a handle on the back. Our son can't quite move it on his own, but is getting close. It also has a pocket on the left side in which a few books could be placed. We haven't tried to remove the cover yet, going based on reviews others posted about how difficult it is to get the cover back on. The only reason for the missing star is that it is very easy to stain. Our son likes to eat a snack or drink milk while seated in his chair, which leads to lots of small stains. We have been fairly successful in spot treating the stains and it looks almost like new still, but did require a fair amount of work and would have been better if made with a more stain-resistant material.
on June 6, 2016
I bought this adorable chair for my grandson's first birthday. He LOVES it!!! It is just the right height for him to crawl up into by himself, and is super comfy. I bought one for his sister's first birthday 4.5 years ago and she still uses hers every day, so the chair is very durable too!