Other Sellers on Amazon
PLAYABLE ART Ball, Rainbow 20
Enhance your purchase
|Manufacturer Minimum Age||36.00|
|Number of Pieces||20|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COLOR YOUR IMAGINATION - Create an endless number of beautiful shapes and figures with these colorful, interconnected wooden balls. Each ball measures 1.25 inches in diameter and is connected with specially designed joints, making it comfortable and easy for ART Ball to be twisted and turned
- BUILD WITH CREATIVITY - Build elegant three-dimensional geometric shapes and challenge your imagination, or form asymmetrical sculptures of art with countless combinations of color and configuration. Take apart the balls and rearrange them for even more possibilities, and combine ART Ball with other products in the playableART TURN connector series for additional designs
- FLEXIBLE JOINTS - Specially designed joints make the balls flexible enough to be rotated with ease, and are strong enough to allow the connected balls to stand upright. This dynamic design makes it intuitive for everyone to pick up and play, and functions as an excellent modern addition to your home or office desk
- VIBRANT COLORS - The wooden balls are coated in an assortment of vibrant colors that complement and match each other. These German-made dyes are nontoxic and free of harmful chemicals, meeting the highest toy safety standards
- POLISHED WOOD FINISH - Each ball is polished so that it leaves no rough or jagged edges, and feels completely smooth to the touch. Every piece of wood used in this product is from beech wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), making it an eco-friendly and sustainable choice. Designed in Germany, manufactured in Taiwan
Customers also search
Limitless creativity in the palm of your hand. Design your own artistic display with this ingenious take on the classic stress ball. This wooden ART Ball features twenty multi-color interconnected spheres that can be turned, twisted, and scrunched into an endless array of elegant configurations. In addition to stimulating your creative energy, the balls can be easily arranged to hold pens, notes, cell phones, and other odds and ends around your home or office. The ART Ball can be combined with multiple sets, or with other Playable ART TURN connector series products, allowing you to craft truly unique works of art. Designed in Germany; made out of high-quality beechwood
From the Manufacturer
Create your own art display simply by turning these interconnected wooden balls. Joined by specially designed connectors, these 20 colorful wooden balls can be easily manipulated into an endless number of symmetrical patterns and artistic configurations. Made in high-quality beech wood, designed in Germany.
Contains Small Ball not for children under 3 years
From the manufacturer
PLAYABLE ART Ball, Rainbow 20
We dare you to hold the Playable Art Ball in your hands and put it down. We know. Your mind is still reeling over the thought of relinquishing the Playable Art Ball. We can't say we blame you. Specially designed connectors enable you to twist, bend, expand, contract, and manipulate every-which-way, the beautiful, vibrant wooden beads. 20 fragments unite for polished perfection. It's the child's toy, desk toy, coffee table toy that seldom is ever left alone. On the rare occasions it gets to rest, no matter how it's configured - it STILL looks spectacular. Playable Art - Ball Fantastic art display from connected wooden balls Symmetrical and asymmetrical artistry Twist, bend, contract, expand, move "every-which-way" Specially designed connectors enable diverse movement Great fun for children; not suitable for toddlers A fun gift for adults Made of beech wood Designed in Germany Note: The connectors of this toy are not magnetic.
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The balls are connected to each other in some way that I cannot really describe, but they move in pairs and can rotate. You can make a variety of shapes with them and move them around. They are all connected to each other, which I think is clear from the product pictures. The whole thing is just one piece that can be manipulated. While I have not been able to make the cube or some of the stacks shown in the product picture, I do have fun manipulating it.
The pieces move around and give them sensory value for lack of a better word. They are wooden but feel smooth, and the piece is easy to manipulate yet will stay in place. That is what makes this a great toy for those on the autism spectrum. I find it relaxing just to sort of mess with them and see what patterns I can make--sort of a stress reliever, I suppose.
The paint does wear off after a while, but that is to be expected. After over a year of ownership and being in the hands of many kids, you can see where the paint is wearing then. Still plenty of color.