- File Size: 2177 KB
- Print Length: 314 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Nikki Wild (January 28, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 28, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01B76F64K
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #208,810 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $9.00 (90%)
PLAYED: A BRITISH BAD BOY ROMANCE Kindle Edition
|Length: 314 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I liked the characters of both Lex and Riley. Lex's turn from playboy to good boy was a little too cut and dry for me and I could've done with a bit more conflict. Riley, on the other hand, is a fun character. It would've been nice for her story to have a little more struggle, as well. I liked her friends and I liked Lex's Jess, but again, they weren't terribly three-dimensional.
The plot behind Lex's story was very neatly tied up with a pretty bow by the end. It was missing something for sure. The conflict at the end was a bit sudden, a bit contrived. Riley's felt the same way, but felt a little more whole. The conflict with her mom needed some work because it just suddenly appeared toward the end and then tied up all the loose ends.
All in all, it was a decent story, but was definitely lessened because of its short length. Next time, just write a whole book rather than throwing in other books that many of us have probably already read or simply don't want to read. We can go buy those on our own if we want to.
Most recent customer reviews
I wasn't more than 4% in before I couldn't handle the terrible writing anymore.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Sports