Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

75%
25%

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on June 19, 2011
I first learned of Playmobil when I was looking for toys without lead paint and other harmful chemicals, in short, toys not made in China.

I decided to start something small so if it didn't work out I am not out a lot of money.

The little race car at the hands of a very curious and rough 18 month old has survived very well, and it even still tracks straight. Unlike the made in China toy cars that go sideways from day one. Also, after some intense gnawing from that same 18 month old boy, the painted decorations are still intact, unlike some of the made in China toy car presents from our friends that have now ended up in some landfill somewhere because paint on those things came off on the first gnaw from my son.

The one big con of Playmobil toys, much like Lego's, is that you can very easily spend a few hundred dollars on Amazon because they are clearly marketed to parents who would have liked to have these when they were kids.
on May 24, 2009
I purchased this toy as a present for my 18 month old and he has loved it. Playmobil 1.2.3. products are very durable, which is SO important for this age. You can take the man out of the car and play with him separately, which is also nice. I have been very happy with this product, and will purchase more Playmobil 1.2.3. products in the future.

Here are some other Playmobil 1.2.3. products we have that are great:
Playmobil Farmer W/ Tractor 1.2.3
Playmobil 1, 2, 3 - Train
on February 11, 2013
I just bought this individual piece for my 9 month old to take on the plane because it is so compact. He seems to like it. I like that I can eventually add onto the set. I also like that the paint is non toxic and safe for babies since he chews on everything.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.