CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
PLAYMOBIL Take Along Hospital Playset
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Treat the patients on the go with the Playmobil Take Along Hospital
- Playmobil is the largest toy manufacturer in Germany
- Figures can bend, sit, stand and turn their heads
- Encourages children to explore and learn while having fun
- Includes 4 figures, wheelchair, medical equipment, and many other accessories that can be stored in the hospital
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Mum is taking Nicolas to the doctor for a check up!
From the Manufacturer
Playmobil Take Along Hospital Playset: Treat the patients in your very own Playmobil Take Along Hospital. Set includes four figures, wheelchair, medical equipment, and many other accessories that can all be stored inside the Take Along Hospital. The set comes with a convenient handle so it can be transported anywhere. Playmobil, Germany’s largest toy manufacturer, is headquartered in Zirndorf, Germany and has been producing and distributing toys for more than 36 years. The miniature worlds of Playmobil encourage children to explore and learn while having fun. Children's imaginations are transported to medieval times with the Playmobil castle, to the adventurous seas with Playmobil pirates, and many other themed playworlds. The figures can bend, sit, stand, and turn their heads to make realistic role play possible.
Top customer reviews
Do not give this toy to kids under 3 and complain about small parts being swallowed or lost. Recommended ages 4-10.
We have quite a big collection of PLAYMOBIL toys, I like the fact that other figurines can also come and visit the hospital. I would definitely recommend this toy or buy as a present
- The head and foot of the hospital bed can be raised and lowered. (That alone has been a source of huge amusement.)
- There are casts for a foot, a hand, and a head (for a Playmobil child).
- There's a wheelchair. The wheelchair always figures into the pretend play.
- The stethoscope is the perfect length to reach from the doctor's ears to a patient's heart while the patient is lying in the raised bed.
- There's an ultrasound machine. Playmobil mothers-to-be can find out "it's a girl!"
- There are two doctors - a man and a woman.
- There are sweet little "locks" on the door to open and close the hospital - fun and easy for a preschooler to lock and unlock.
- There's plenty of room in the carrying case for add-on sets.
- The size is great for storage.
As usual, Playmobil has chosen just the right details so that this simple set really feels like a hospital - the double doors into the waiting room, the white walls - even the tangle of cords on the machines. Playing with a four year old, we don't try to fit the active pieces into the room itself - we just open the set on the coffee table, and then the whole table is the hospital. The main game we play is that some Playmobil person comes into the ER and finds out that he or she needs surgery (usually an appendix a la Madeline, but sometimes a puzzle piece, a la Curious George), and is whisked instantly to the operating room. There are enough tools in this set that you could play the same game without the operating room set - but that set is a nice addition. As a side note, I had ordered the pediatrician set along with the operating room, but decided not to give my daughter that one - the pieces are mostly redundant if you buy the take-along hospital.
This is a terrific set - easy to play with, REALLY easy to store, and plenty of room to grow. I probably wouldn't "take it along" anywhere, though, because like most Playmobil sets, there are really tiny pieces that could be easily lost.