Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PLAYMOBIL 1.2.3 Moon Rocket
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on January 8, 2013
I actually bought this toy to use as a cake topper for my son's 3rd birthday cake, not expecting much more than that. To my pleasant surprise, it has become one of his favorite toys! It's the ideal size for toddlers, about 8 inches tall and very lightweight. He loves to do a countdown, play pretend, and have adventures to space with the rocket and the included astronaut. It's a wonderful, simple toy that encourages lots of imagination.
on April 19, 2013
My 2 year old grandson has had a long lasting fascination with rockets. Got this for his 2nd birthday. Oh my - what a huge hit. I can't tell you how many, many hours of fun he has had with this. I love it because it's simple. No bells or whistles, batteries, flashing lights or electronic sounds. Just imagination! The rocket separates into 2 pieces with a twist, which the hands of my grandson can easily handle - but it was a skill to learn. Cute little playmobil figure astronaut fits into the bottom piece. Highly recommend.
We originally bought one of these Playmobil 1.2.3 rockets for my little son, then got another one for my daughter. They both enjoy playing with this toy. It is made well and durable. The fit & finish is top quality. Little kids really enjoy playing pretend with these as they mimic rocket launching and space exploration.

The plastics used in this rocket is high quality and does not smell at all. Made in Poland.

(I enclose a snapshot of this Playmobil 1.2.3. Moon Rocket and included astronaut next to a typical Hot Wheels car so you can see relative size of this toy)
review image
on August 18, 2013
We love basic toys that are well-made, durable, and simple enough to foster the imagination of kiddos. This toy from Playmobil is no exception-- the rocket ship has an astronaut inside and is well-sized for toddler hands. Our kiddos LOVES this toy. Its easy to take outside (no small pieces to lose), and its well-made and will survive lots of play in the sand or dirt.

Best of all-- no lights, no noise, and no batteries. It runs on imagination : )
on April 4, 2013
Got this for my son as a little surprise at the end of the Easter Bunny Egg Trail on Easter morning. He was so excited when he saw it that he forgot about all the candy in the eggs (Thank you!). A week later and its the first thing he goes for in the morning and the last thing he puts down at night. Super durable, easy for him to open/close, and a great price. I only wish I had found it sooner, as we were looking for something JUST like this to put on top of his outer space birthday cake a few months ago.

If your kid loves space as much as mine does, go for it, you won't be sorry.
on November 19, 2012
I purchased 2 for my grandsons 3 and 16 months. They are thrilled. Well made and will last forever. Shipped on time and can't be happier.
VINE VOICEon August 13, 2014
When I grew up I played a lot with Playmobil, and now as an adult I am so excited that they have a series for younger children. We are using this set with our 6 month old baby. I know a bit early, but all the pieces this comes with are too large to be swallowed, so safe to play with, and for some reason she really likes "Space Hazel" the little astranaut.
When sitting at the table in her high chair, she throws all her toys down, but Space Hazel is always put carefully on the table. I think that even in her young state she is connecting with the figurine.

This set has only three pieces, two for the rocket ship and one for the little person. The helmet does not come off, so there are no small pieces.

My daughter also loves it when I fly the space craft around her head, she always likes to swat it down.
on May 26, 2016
My 4 year old grandson loves his "space rocket". It's the perfect size. I love the fact that it runs on imagination.
My grandson plays with it in the pool as well as everywhere else. He even has to have it in his bed when he sleeps.
The quality is excellent and durable it will have many adventures with my grandson.
on December 26, 2014
We were at a park here in San Francisco and we saw a 2 year old boy running around with this. I had to ask what it was! Coming home I went immediately to Amazon to get one. Been giving these as Christmas and birthday presents with a lot of success. Simple and promotes creativity. Perfect for little hands. I wish they were still making them. I got ours for $10. Now it looks like that is not the price. The last few I ordered came from England. Bummer. Great toy!
on July 5, 2014
My 4-year old son loves this rocket! It fits perfectly in his hands and takes plenty of abuse. Unlike other Playmobil sets, it doesn't have any tiny parts to keep track of, which helps clean up after play time.