|Model||PLX Kiwi 2 Wifi|
|Item Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 0.7 x 1.3 inches|
|Item model number||PLX Kiwi 2 Wifi|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PLX Kiwi 2 Wifi|
|OEM Part Number||kiwiwifi|
PLX Devices 'PLX Kiwi 2 Wifi' Car to Smartphone Connection ELM327 Compatible
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Has added performance features and power saving features over the previous generation Kiwi Wi-Fi
- Display real time gauges or customized dashboard
- Check engine diagnostic and reset "check engine" light
- Read engine sensors, do real-time dyno or data logging
- Has a plug-in port for PLX iMFD after market sensor expansion; It is black in color
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This is a plug and play automotive tool that connects to the onboard diagnostic port (OBDII/CAN). This tool communicates and retrieves information from your car's computer and wirelessly transmits to any iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. It is compatible with 1996 and later vehicles and installs in seconds. It can efficiently monitor a vehicle's MPG, data log engine parameters, read/reset engine trouble codes and monitor real time engine performance. Simply connect your Smartphone to this tool through a Wi-Fi connection, and launch the compatible application of your choice to obtain vital information about your vehicle.
Top customer reviews
Update! After getting the hang of this little gizmo, I have a better understanding of how it operates. The connection: you need to turn on this device first (after installing and pre programing it) wait about 10-15 seconds, then press the connect button on your iphone. Also! it will disconnect if you open another app for too long, and will need to reconnect to this device. Overall, Very happy I bought this!