Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
PM Crash Course, 2nd Edition: A Guide to What Really Matters When Managing Projects Paperback – June 20, 2014
Ace the ACT
Get ready for your ACT with the official ACT study guide and browse other college prep resources from Wiley. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
- "Quality Management" chapter
- "Closing the project" chapter
- "Other Project Management Approaches" chapter (mentioning Agile and Scrum)
- "PM Crash Course Checklist" instead of "Common Errors That Can Ruin Your Career" chapter
REMOVED: <-- and we have 172 pages vs. 200 pages in the Premier Edition (!!!)
- Rita's process chart (!!!) (probably, because it's not 100% aligned with PMBOK 5)
- explanations of "why it is important" from Rita and real-life examples throughout the book (regretfully, as to me those brought a lot of value for the Project Management newbies)
- "Common Errors That Can Ruin Your Career" and "Nine Things Your Boss Should Be Doing" chapters (probably, because those represented personal opinion of Rita)
Summary of my opinion: still a good starting point for a PM newbie - but turned more into a "PMBOK lite" book as more stating "what" vs. explaining "why"