- Series: Pmp Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try
- Paperback: 516 pages
- Publisher: Velociteach; 5 edition (June 15, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 098276085X
- ISBN-13: 978-0982760857
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 559 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,123 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, Fifth Edition 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although the book does cover the 5th ed. and was helpful to prepare for the exam, there are several things I don't like about it.
1) Many concepts and key terminologies are missing in this book. This becomes apparent when I took the exam and noticed that I've never seen quite a few of the terms that are questioned. So for those of you who are thinking to buy a prep book to replace the PMBOK, this book is not right for you.
2) The book is apparently not well edited before publishing. For example, in the answer section for practice questions under chapter 10, the keys for the last 15 questions are missing.
3) The final practice exam is way too easy compared to the real one so you can't depend on it to judge your readiness. I finished the final practice exam in less than 2 hours and I got 90% correct but in the real exam it took me over 3 and a half hour and I got only one domain "Proficient" and the rest "Moderately Proficient".
1. The online questions were better. I cannot stress this one enough. My book came with a subscription to an online practice test that I used during the last week of my study. The Velociteach test was absolutely spot on. I only realized how good it was when I was taking the actual PMP exam.
2. The explanations were clearer and better than any other book I read. It struck the perfect balance for me. Crowe manages to make things simple without insulting.
3. It organized the material better. This is not a subtle point. It really helped me focus on what I needed to study for the exam and apply my energy there without sifting through too much superfluous material.
On the negative side, I wish they offered a Kindle edition.
All in all, I am a huge fan of this book and the accompanying online resources!